Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Almost sounds like we're pirates on a piracy site, doesn't it?
Obviously, nobody is forcing anyone's hand here, however if it wasn't for people paying for these games, there would be jack shit to pirate.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Obviously, nobody is forcing anyone's hand here, however if it wasn't for people paying for these games, there would be jack shit to pirate.
Don't pay much mind to me, I like to drop snarky comments around. It's been a slow day.

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
I'm not really into games where other dudes fuck the girls. This game isn't exactly like that, but it's not really the mc (me) doing it either. So it'd just feel wrong for me during the scenes.

No harm done though mate, your videos look nice so im sure youll do great, just not for me. :)
I'm not really into that sort of thing myself, but I tried the game and there's a lot to like.. It's well made, and in my opinion, it's worth the time to try it. You might be surprised.
Try new things, you'll live longer.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I'm not really into that sort of thing myself, but I tried the game and there's a lot to like.. It's well made, and in my opinion, it's worth the time to try it. You might be surprised.
Try new things, you'll live longer.
I'm good thanks, glad you like it though. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hello everybody! Please play nice all day long. As anybody plying and enjoying the game, please do not antagonize each other over petty squabbles. I am glad the shark a doom and the bison fan got to play and enjoy the game. Everything else is dev's choice -> gotta love that in the game!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I was wondering this game is more for player discover what happend kind of game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw there is bug in version 0.31 when you first change into that cop and you decide to activate brandon house suddenly instead of the cop you are brondon and the whole scene from brandon part plays again where the sister greets you at door where you did not know the password from the door to enter the house.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Betrayed [v0.3.1] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (211 MB): - - - -
MAC (195 MB): - - - -

Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
I've played version 0.26, it looks promising. I specifically like supernatural part to it.

OurTimeNow

Nov 16, 2017
Pretty damn good game. Love the premise of it, just please let us be able to nail the devil in the end, never though I'd write that sentence...

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
ohhh yeah time for some good cop/bad cop...! well maybe just bad cop(if you know what i mean):devilish:
thanks for the update! :giggle:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I was wondering this game is more for player discover what happend kind of game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw there is bug in version 0.31 when you first change into that cop and you decide to activate brandon house suddenly instead of the cop you are brondon and the whole scene from brandon part plays again where the sister greets you at door where you did not know the password from the door to enter the house.
Will look on it.

Is this Engrish? The description sounds like it.
No it's not.

Reactions: Dependable_223

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
The game is very good, but I want to leave a tip to the programmer ... When making choices in the game, it is imperative that you have different paths in history ... after all if I do something bad for someone this person will not talk to me or worse, will try to fight back. On the other hand, if I do something good ... this person will thank you and always want to see me or talk to me ... there will usually be positive moments with her!

I mean, you need to make the story walk in the directions it chooses!

The whole story so far you are putting it closed at the same future point ... that is, at the very end of the episode I am bad or good, the question that changes are moments (scenes) in the middle of the way ... you understand?!

Think about it, you could have a much better game if you developed a story with several paths!

Reactions: deluges and Joraell

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Path already is a winding road ... ever heard of the "yellow brick road" - well, how about you watch all the iterations of said road and all modern SGI induced parallel time lines and parallel universes of it - there is no story if there is no one to tell it, meaning that the beholder can only recount his/her iteration and pass it on. Every one has a different candy for their eye and this Dev sure has plenty of perspectives to cater to. Just trust in this story right here and enjoy it to the full - it is the best we have.

Reactions: Joraell

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I just saw a tag "Monster Girl" just wanted to ask if there are sex with creatures of some kinds bcus if there are.. IM OUUT

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes