Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Deal with it :whistle: .. and my first run was on devils side/path so not my fault, she's a good teacher!

Good game btw, nice story and awesome lewd scenes.

Reactions: Joraell

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
The writing in this update seemed....rushed? Maybe because I hadn't played it in a while, but it fell flat for me. Also that animation of the feet walking (while carrying the body) felt really unnecessary. The story is still pretty awesome and compelling. I like the cop angle and am excited to see where the story goes. I appreciate the work done thus far, it's a great game.

Reactions: Joraell

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
The writing in this update seemed....rushed? Maybe because I hadn't played it in a while, but it fell flat for me. Also that animation of the feet walking (while carrying the body) felt really unnecessary. The story is still pretty awesome and compelling. I like the cop angle and am excited to see where the story goes. I appreciate the work done thus far, it's a great game.
That walk animation is done like that for purpose :) Thanks for short review and playing :)

serial59

Sep 7, 2018
I have a problem with the keys under the grid impossible to take and I even came alive a video of the game and I have not the same chose this moment

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Not a fan of the whole demon/devil/monster imagery in these types of games so I'll pass. But the renders look nice. I hope it is a good experience for you and that you move on to other things as well.
With the animation it gets even better, you should try it! ;)

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes