Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Hm, seems to be some looping there, with error at the end. You can still click the taxi and you are back at being Brandon. Also the threesome scene mention I have't been able to find. Perhaps the entire game should be started again? Also the hint system is not working yet?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hm, seems to be some looping there, with error at the end. You can still click the taxi and you are back at being Brandon. Also the threesome scene mention I have't been able to find. Perhaps the entire game should be started again? Also the hint system is not working yet?
@CharlesD2002
Do you really playing 0.3.1 version ? Because that was already repaired in that version. And hint system working from 0.2.5. That must by done by oldversion or corrupted save. I was tryed it now. And Taxi spot is dissabled right after I wen from Brandon house to the end of the game.

CharlesD2002

May 19, 2018
@CharlesD2002
Do you really playing 0.3.1 version ? Because that was already repaired in that version. And hint system working from 0.2.5. That must by done by oldversion or corrupted save. I was tryed it now. And Taxi spot is dissabled right after I wen from Brandon house to the end of the game.
I was playing 3.1, but I was using an old save from 2.6(I believe). I don't know why it's doing that. I'll try to start over and see if I get the same results.

Reactions: Joraell

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
im too lazy to write full review so basically absolutely everything is perfect except characters. they just lack any depth. its okay-ish for most of the characters but the devil, the angel and MC need more development and interactions between eachother.
devil is literally "ill give you this awesome powers, cuz why not, you might end up doing a favor for me"
MC is "wohoo, lets do some stupid shit"
thats it. the plot with the pills, corruption, mystery is good so far.
i have no idea what the angel's role is. she showed up like twice and said "dude, not cool" poof, gone.
they need more presence, more interaction with MC. the angel being annoying and snarky but also funny and witty (Belle from long live the princess for example) if MC wasnt a douche and you presented some morally grey choices, the devil acting like a succubus and tempting you... right now the only reason to chose one over the other is because you like her model more

Ashbringer

Jan 28, 2019
After getting over the fact that the MC is an idiot who sells his soul for a month of extra existence, I decided to give this a shot. I am so glad I did!

The animations are second to none and the saucy wink the Angel gives you in the bonus scene.... just amazing.

Thoroughly recommend you show the Dev some love on Patreon!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
After getting over the fact that the MC is an idiot who sells his soul for a month of extra existence, I decided to give this a shot. I am so glad I did!

The animations are second to none and the saucy wink the Angel gives you in the bonus scene.... just amazing.

Thoroughly recommend you show the Dev some love on Patreon!
I'm happy that you give it a try. :)

@N1K17Y
Thanks for playing my game. But still if you have some time. I'm will be really happy for review and rating in this thread :)
About characters: I want to work more on their personalities, but time in storyline still not come to show more of Devil and Angel stuff. :) I think and hope in fact that this game will be completed once you will be satisfied about characters too.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
you already have 40 reviews and its 4.5/5, my vote really wont change anything. :LOL:
something i forgot to mention. the 2nd guy you take over (the one who fucks his sister) his dick looks weird. what i suppose should be veins looks like those underskin worms
27-06B.jpg
make the veins purple or i dont know, it just weirds me out.

also out of curiosity, do you keep track of how many renders go into animation per update. i was blown away by their complexity, i get the feeling the number of "static" renders is close to those that are used in animations.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
you already have 40 reviews and its 4.5/5, my vote really wont change anything. :LOL:
something i forgot to mention. the 2nd guy you take over (the one who fucks his sister) his dick looks weird. what i suppose should be veins looks like those underskin worms
View attachment 242282

also out of curiosity, do you keep track of how many renders go into animation per update. i was blown away by their complexity, i get the feeling the number of "static" renders is close to those that are used in animations.
Ieasy to compute for each 10 second animation is 250 renders frames. ( images) so I think now game have about 3 minutes in time of animations that means 3*60*25 4500 frames. +-

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Haha awsome start, first minute and a smartphone zombie is dead great, good start. How often I see that in germany that these dumb slut run over the road and its red and only the school friend save her pitifull live. No brains without their no so smart phone, let them die its better for the next generation.
Haha first dont look street then he dont want read the contract from devil, he must the best of the best at his school^^. I hope after the contract he must go to hell and met his new faty sweaty new bff´s with huge disgusting dicks, and must their nice little whore :devilish:. Thats was so damn funny :ROFLMAO:!
Great start Joraell, its only sad that ordinary day 2 get aborded. I loved the two games from you and Darkmage :love:.
But you have the story from od2 very good implanted, and the teacher thing reminds me by the great game life is strange 1.

1-92194_mel-fan.gif 1-135752_rtp-vfan.gif 2-92908_lwm-fan.gif

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
@CharlesD2002
Yeah definitely 0.3.1. I see one other guy with same problem. I will restart the game, that should fix it.

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
As you know, I've tried Betrayed.

Story is entertaining, renders and animations are pretty good (almost all of 'em, see below for clarification) and a couple of things really got me (e.g. sex scene with the girl who - later - is revealed to be the sister of the body MC is possessing at that moment).

That said, the criticism (which I hope you will find constructive): some aesthetic of the game are just terrible.
  • Hint/phone/inventory menu (upper left corner)
    • Phone
    • Inventory
  • Daytime clock (upper right corner)
  • Map (especially those flags)
  • Font used in minimaps (the red one)
  • Buttons (e.g. 'back' button)
  • Main menu and ending wallpaper (not the image, which is good; the font/color/text organization)
  • Cop's walking animation and smartphone animation are kind of weird, and both aren't really necessary IMO
All those things really gives you that WindowsXP/Comic Sans feeling which is really meh.

Don't get me wrong: I've made all this harsh criticisms because I think your game is a quality product and it's really not worth to spoil it because of a rushed GUI. Some games and their developers are held in such high regards because they pay great attention to every aspects of their games, and customers really notice that.
Since your renders and animations are beatiful and your story is interesting you have the potential to develop a product which can stand next to the big ones if you are willing to invest some time taking care of details, IMO. Also it's really easy to fix those stuff, renders and animations are way more challanging and you are doing that part just fine, so I've figured out it was worth telling you.

I'm gonna drop some examples of well-made stuff compared to the ones I've criticized.
  • Milfy City phone/inventory menu is fine (a lil bit too toonish to me, but still fine)
    • Man of the House/Being a DIK phones are awesome; Milfy City phone is fine
    • Milfy City inventory is fine
  • Milfy City daytime clock is fine
  • Milfy City map looks good, per se and when you hover on an accessible location
  • Milfy City buttons are fine
  • Being a DIK/Love and Submission GUI/main menu are awesome
I've used Milfy City as an example a lot because it shares some similarities with your game. An even more serious/minimal look talking about icons is even better to me, but those are personal tastes.
On overall quality, Acting Lessons and Being a DIK are gems. They are also among the best examples on how to use fonts and text box IMO.

Hope you can find those suggestion useful to your work. Again, since you are doing so good on the core stuff (story/renders/animations) I hope you can spend some time even on details, since those are the ones which make the difference between an average/good game and an exellent game.
Keep up the good work! :)

EDIT: I've dropped some screenshots as an example of how much difference it does to take care of some details.
What's here: replaced main menu background, introduced some font variety, tweaked font dimensions and text alignment to be justifyed, added outlines.
It already looks better IMO.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
@Joraell I see a v0.3.5 at your patron page.So whats the difference between v0.3.1 and v0.3.5. Will you going to upload v0.3.5 soon?

Thanx for your amazing game. keep up the good work.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
@Joraell I see a v0.3.5 at your patron page.So whats the difference between v0.3.1 and v0.3.5. Will you going to upload v0.3.5 soon?

Thanx for your amazing game. keep up the good work.
Hi, version 0.3.5 will be next storyline version and want to make it during one month. There will come soon version 0.3.2 with some logic bugs repairs and slightly changed GUi.

Reactions: dipp007

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
View attachment 242282

I was looked into my render folder today to answer your question. Whole betrayed game is now builded on 11 356 rendered images :D

Reactions: trdx
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes