Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.3.2!

PC (211MB): - - - -
Mac (201MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZZ23

Jan 21, 2019
@Joraell

I was joking because of SWAT picture.

Damn I can't never get enough of angel. Speak of Angel, to me she is way more devilish then devil.
Devil has kind of mom vibe and does't get my blood pumping.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
@Joraell

I was joking because of SWAT picture.

Damn I can't never get enough of angel. Speak of Angel, to me she is way more devilish then devil.
Devil has kind of mom vibe and does't get my blood pumping.
haha :D
I was heard that from more people :) And yes that was what I want to do. :)

Reactions: ZZ23

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
According to the spoiler I suppose its just more of a bug fix rather than an upate. Am I right?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Is there any content in this update? Cause after the scene in Ivana´s apartment (with the love-sick biology-teacher) the game just ends ...

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Is there any content in this update? Cause after the scene in Ivana´s apartment (with the love-sick biology-teacher) the game just ends ...
check the changelog
i don't think there is any new content-gui changes, bug fixes, etc.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
Wow man. It is really similar :)
To be honest first I want to make 2 of girls laying in front of his foots. :)
well MC and Angel dont get along very well. Perhaps she can call her friends and "persuade" him to stop doing favors for the devil :p

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Just think of Real Madrid with a younger version of Marcelo and Modric, a more mature version of Vinicius and some random useful striker instead of...none. This game is poetry for your eyes and really fun to play, mate ;)
With or without cr7 tho..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the hooker? that shows up to give MC cop a BJ is the first ugly in this game..her face looks rode hard and put up wet...i really think my MC should visit the hospital next update to have a checkup cause crack-hos be packing yuck :O cleanliness is next to more hoohaa!!
oh..still top 5 game even with her and i still recommend it to ALL :p

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
the hooker? that shows up to give MC cop a BJ is the first ugly in this game..her face looks rode hard and put up wet...i really think my MC should visit the hospital next update to have a checkup cause crack-hos be packing yuck :O cleanliness is next to more hoohaa!!
oh..still top 5 game even with her and i still recommend it to ALL :p
What hooker you mean? Ah you mean that little asianish girl ? :D Ok she is not hooker :D

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes