Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So we get to the lore ....
New angel/devil lore in the comics this year is the righteous blind faith of the angels to smite all devil related. In that respect, angels are rigid heroes set on guarding the Maker's adorned creations - humans - from any and all alterations devil spawn. Somehow, the fallen rebellious archangels who followed Luci(fer) are also hell bent on enacting revenge on all their righteous brethren and consume human kind in the process (ass powerful forces collide, frail humans get the boot).
This particular game shows the mingling self appointed free agents of both dark and light get to pursue the MC - who is the titular blade runner/free man/erroneous chess piece that either devil or angel gets to turn into a queen on the opposite side of this chess game.
Play and have fun!

tlhansen

Jun 19, 2018
I just downloaded version 3.2. The folder inside is marked as version 0.1-20180709-pc. The version in the game is 0.1-20180709. Is this an old version of the game or was there a versioning change?

Nov 9, 2018
I just downloaded version 3.2. The folder inside is marked as version 0.1-20180709-pc. The version in the game is 0.1-20180709. Is this an old version of the game or was there a versioning change?
If you double-click the betrayed.exe it will say in the right-hand corner Version 0.3.2

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Constant MC change? Will mc take control of females as well? <I would prefer one constant apple(MC) over playing many.>(I don't know why i said apple! XD It should have been "MC") Will this game end after 30 days? If yes, a week already past.. If no, then what was the deal between MC and devil&angel?
Best animations i've ever seen in a adult game. It's a huge plus for your game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Chill and have a good day! Watch some men in black ... specially the Orion's belt edition and prepare for the second coming of the princess who controls the weather with her emotions. MC is and has always been a guy too deep in the now to sense what is going on and is now playing catch up to what his life prior to this game could/should/would have been.

Reactions: RedGlow

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Constant MC change? Will mc take control of females as well? <I would prefer one constant apple over playing many.> Will this game end after 30 days? If yes, a week already past.. If no, then what was the deal between MC and devil&angel?
Best animations i've ever seen in a adult game. It's a huge plus for your game.
Thanks. Yes female will come soon. Yes I want to make ending about that one month.

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
I really loved your previous games ordinary day 1 and 2 they were awesome. This one is a pretty game better looking than your previous work but i dont know why nut switching bodies is a big turn off for me. I prefer a single guy over multiple ones but ill keep an eye on your next project. All the best (y)

Reactions: Joraell
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes