Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I played a little. If anyone else don't want to participate in forced Megan-MC lezbo action, take this and replace two files in "game" folder. No content is deleted, just added option to avoid it. Now game is enjoyable again...
Thanks this all I wanted

As for those of you that think your subjective opinion is better than mine, no fucks are given either.
I don't play female protagonists in sex games, or RPGs with sex or romantic relationships, because I don't enjoy them, if you do good for you
I am not trying to start a flame war here. but I want those of you that are acting like our subjective opinion is lesser than yours, if we are acting like "children" so are you.

Now that situation has been resolved can we act like adults please

Last edited:

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Did this not have any content? It ends the same as 0.48 with a page to vote on Patreon.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Will the MC ever come back to his own body?
Yeah, that's definitely something we need: Rotting corpse of MC having sex with female characters. Hey, Joraell, maybe in 2020 Halloween extra? Add necrophilia, homosexuality and MC's penis literally dropping off because of rot to maximize the amount of terror.
Every idea is welcome .-)
:devilish:;):D

Ripply

Sep 17, 2017
It is called having a paper thin ego. There is always some weak minded people ready to overreact like that on threads with female protagonists.
Speaking for myself here, but its got nothing to do with ego. I like to live vicariously through the character and imagine myself in the scene, thats hard to do when i'm transformed into a female.
But no biggie, i'll skip a few updates and come back later, still a great game.

Hitman047

Mar 4, 2018
[QUOTE = "Жоралл, должность: 2719281, участник: 96880»]
View attachment 477212
[/ QUOTE]
At the beginning of the game, there was a question whether you have played other games from this author. But I haven't found any other games from you. Could you tell me the name of the game. Thanks

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
[QUOTE = "Жоралл, должность: 2719281, участник: 96880»]
View attachment 477212
[/ QUOTE]
At the beginning of the game, there was a question whether you have played other games from this author. But I haven't found any other games from you. Could you tell me the name of the game. Thanks
Ordinary day and they are all on my patreon for free.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Of course! because there is never enough of this.
And like a rotten mushrooms fall the lines of those afraid of their sexuality. The screams of horror and disgust tremble the earth from pole to pole. And brown clouds gather in horizon: Shitstorm Is Rising! Prepare your umbrella, Joraell, a sturdy one, not even half of stuff will be liquid...);D

Last edited by a moderator:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Definitely some growth with Megan and Ivana, and maybe shrinking with Brooke and Beth. It sounds like the story is gearing up to have Brooke and Beth steal the pills. Some revenge should be in order...hehe
Sounds good to me :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sniper69
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes