Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/anders_scenes.rpy", line 339, in script
    $ renpy.pause(1.0)
  File "game/anders_scenes.rpy", line 339, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause(1.0)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sounds/effects/knocking_sound.ogg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/anders_scenes.rpy", line 339, in script
    $ renpy.pause(1.0)
  File "E:\Betrayed-0.55-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Betrayed-0.55-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/anders_scenes.rpy", line 339, in <module>
    $ renpy.pause(1.0)
  File "E:\Betrayed-0.55-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Betrayed-0.55-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Betrayed-0.55-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Betrayed-0.55-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3380, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "E:\Betrayed-0.55-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1060, in periodic
    six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "E:\Betrayed-0.55-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1038, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "E:\Betrayed-0.55-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 979, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "E:\Betrayed-0.55-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 457, in periodic
    topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
  File "E:\Betrayed-0.55-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 73, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "E:\Betrayed-0.55-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sounds/effects/knocking_sound.ogg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Betrayed 0.55
Sun Mar 01 20:14:30 2020
help :(

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
it.say.i.dont.need.to.go.anywhere.right.now???so.how.to.finish.this????
IF This Is Your First Visit to Ander's Home; during Classtime, You Searched entire Apt.
Then You Need to Lay down in bed and sleep; other than That IDK.
(You obviously Missed something)
You Don't Meet his Daughter In Shower until He returns Home from Hospital,...

y7521y

May 26, 2019
Did the same for me just go into the game folder and delete the tutorial.rpy then it works just fine
Thank you for your help.
all (tutorial.*) files must be deleted, otherwise it will generate a copy and cannot be started.
I have played this game three times repeatedly, playing both angel and devil routes. But after v0.46, all save died, which hit me hard. After stopping for a period of time, I plan to start over from v0.55 version, but I didn't expect the new version to be so embarrassing.
I know Joraell works very hard and wants the game to be perfect. However, after the game architecture has been finalized and released, due to the close relationship between the internal content and the materials, it is difficult to avoid the BUG at this time by modifying the core code, which will prevent the game from running normally.
The game "Girl House" has similar problems, which brings many negative comments. The author has modified the code several times, but the problem still exists. I am worried that the game will eventually be abandoned.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thank you for your help.
all (tutorial.*) files must be deleted, otherwise it will generate a copy and cannot be started.
I have played this game three times repeatedly, playing both angel and devil routes. But after v0.46, all save died, which hit me hard. After stopping for a period of time, I plan to start over from v0.55 version, but I didn't expect the new version to be so embarrassing.
I know Joraell works very hard and wants the game to be perfect. However, after the game architecture has been finalized and released, due to the close relationship between the internal content and the materials, it is difficult to avoid the BUG at this time by modifying the core code, which will prevent the game from running normally.
The game "Girl House" has similar problems, which brings many negative comments. The author has modified the code several times, but the problem still exists. I am worried that the game will eventually be abandoned.
Please do not compare my game with Girlhouse. And no, betrayed will be done to finish, not abandoned.

Reactions: Zwafou

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Thank you for your help.
(Girl house has TONS of bugs mainly the reason I stopped playing it after v0.4 couldn’t progress)

But I haven’t played this game since 0.4 but gave it a try and the progress is slow no story but sex scenes although I love sex scenes I appreciate good story loose ends tied up like why the Mc’s mom was at the hospital although this is just my opinion but seems like this thread wants more incest that poll has be there forever (not arguing with the poll either) ;)

Last edited:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Girl house has TONS of bugs mainly the reason I stopped playing it after v0.4 couldn’t progress but I have played this game since 0.4 but gave it a try and the progress is slow no story and sex scenes although I love sex scenes I appreciate good story loose ends tied up like why the Mc’s mom was at the hospital although this is just my opinion but seems like this thread wants more incest that poll has be there forever (not arguing with the poll either) ;)
now I don't know if you talking about Betrayed or Gilrs house.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Fixed now but first part about girl house second part about Betrayed
You think there is small amount of sexscenes from 0.4 ? Ou . I thought there is sexscene every 10 minutes.

Yes storyline continuing slower,cause more routes.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
You think there is small amount of sexscenes from 0.4 ? Ou . I thought there is sexscene every 10 minutes.

Yes storyline continuing slower,cause more routes.
Damn autocorrect but no the sex scenes are great and the animations are awesome too and I get there is more routes but seems like some routes are being neglected compared to others again just my opinion

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Damn autocorrect but no the sex scenes are great and the animations are awesome too and I get there is more routes but seems like some routes are being neglected compared to others again just my opinion
neglected now more interesting later .-)

Reactions: blahblah25

y7521y

May 26, 2019
Please do not compare my game with Girlhouse. And no, betrayed will be done to finish, not abandoned.
I am encouraged by your reply. I sincerely hope that I can complete this journey and enjoy more of your works in the future. At present, I am worried about the risks brought by deleting the (tutorial.*) file. If it is not deleted, the game cannot be run. Or wait for your next update?

y7521y

May 26, 2019
(Girl house has TONS of bugs mainly the reason I stopped playing it after v0.4 couldn’t progress)

But I haven’t played this game since 0.4 but gave it a try and the progress is slow no story but sex scenes although I love sex scenes I appreciate good story loose ends tied up like why the Mc’s mom was at the hospital although this is just my opinion but seems like this thread wants more incest that poll has be there forever (not arguing with the poll either) ;)
Thanks again for your guidance

Reactions: blahblah25

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This game is awesome (good renders and animations, nice story) and is always being updated on a regular schedule. No risk of cancelation here. If you ask me that is more likely to happen in games like MC.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes