Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
View attachment 154641

One frame from animation :) Kate$ka again makes her job great. :)
Presume that is for next release?
Those release v0.1.1 finished after seeing mom and talk with "devil" in school hallway, or I really miss something good?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We need walktrough update ASAP!

BTW! Great game. Thumbs up for Graphics and Animation.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Presume that is for next release?
Those release v0.1.1 finished after seeing mom and talk with "devil" in school hallway, or I really miss something good?

We need walktrough update ASAP!

BTW! Great game. Thumbs up for Graphics and Animation.
Yes that is end, and walktrought is made by someone from players and at first post of this thread.

Thank you.

Reactions: dr FeelGood

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hi, minimum one week for development before BETA release. Have now another problems to solve.

Reactions: Legend 123

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can someone please share??

Release information and image preview.

Reactions: patrickB

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Great game, nice play to find out what to do, and then get rewarded with must be some of the best animations I came across so far in all of the games i've played till now :eek:penedeyewink: Awesome detail and 'faces' in these animations, maybe add some sounds if possible ? would make it top notch :cool:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Great game, nice play to find out what to do, and then get rewarded with must be some of the best animations I came across so far in all of the games i've played till now :eek:penedeyewink: Awesome detail and 'faces' in these animations, maybe add some sounds if possible ? would make it top notch :cool:
About sounds I don't know. To me they almost looks just funny than have positive effect.
And thanks for nice words about my game.

Reactions: patrickB

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
So Beta release is really near. And I want to place this information here too. Hope you understand me.

Game is almost ready for BETA release. You can expect it in a a couple of days. I just want to ask you guys: please don’t share this version with others. I really don’t like to see my BETA versions on filesharing servers and warez forums. Not because I would be against piracy, but because it is a BETA release and it could contain bugs and errors that would be fixed in the patron release, so people would not be playing the best version of my work. So please, this BETA release is just for you. If my asking, will not work, I will have to make some changes in future releases to prevent this. Thanks for your understanding.

Here is some preview images and animations from 0.2 version

BJ animation preview:

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
About sounds I don't know. To me they almost looks just funny than have positive effect.
And thanks for nice words about my game.
@Joraell : I also have been playing your previous games, those are very very good as well, especially considered that they are RPGM games (I liked the playfull aspect, where you also at least get 'rewarded' with some excellent renders or even animations after walking around).
With 'Betrayed' you've got an even better game going imo, and for me especially the animations are of higher level then in many other games around here. Such detail in them !
I respect your opinion of course, but with the right sounds it would give the player an even more 'good' (=lewd, if you like) feeling. So fapability increases with 10x :cool:
(I would like to refer to the Dev @ddfunlol, he really knows how to combine animations with some good sounds in his games)
Anyway, thank you for your creations and keep up the good work !

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
@Joraell : I also have been playing your previous games, those are very very good as well, especially considered that they are RPGM games (I liked the playfull aspect, where you also at least get 'rewarded' with some excellent renders or even animations after walking around).
With 'Betrayed' you've got an even better game going imo, and for me especially the animations are of higher level then in many other games around here. Such detail in them !
I respect your opinion of course, but with the right sounds it would give the player an even more 'good' (=lewd, if you like) feeling. So fapability increases with 10x :cool:
(I would like to refer to the Dev @ddfunlol, he really knows how to combine animations with some good sounds in his games)
Anyway, thank you for your creations and keep up the good work !
Thank you :)

About sounds, maybe with bigger budget in future sound will be added, now it is not possible for me.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes