Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Former supporter here, you kinda up, when you did the transfer to chick flick, that's when I stopped supporting you and you're future games.... But this is you're game and we have to respect that as well.......other note is the Mc in this update male again?
MC is male again 2 updates already.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I didn't vote mostly because there was no choice that matched mine. The closest was when it was finished, but the truth is. I might when the game is finished depending on how it turns out. To me it is to early to say for sure one way or the other. Like I am leaning towards subscribing for a month on Fashion Business or Goons Raid Her etc when it is finished for similar reasons but I won't commit to saying I will until I see the finished product

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I didn't vote mostly because there was no choice that matched mine. The closest was when it was finished, but the truth is. I might when the game is finished depending on how it turns out. To me it is to early to say for sure one way or the other. Like I am leaning towards subscribing for a month on Fashion Business or Goons Raid Her etc when it is finished for similar reasons but I won't commit to saying I will until I see the finished product
Of course. I know what you mean. But there cannot be 20 options in poll :) At least it's nice that you even thinking about suppoting.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
With regard to the poll, I'm not a supporter; though i support several games monthly. I believe i tried this game when it first came out, and was put off by the breast sizes i was confronted with. I haven't really come back to it, for that reason. But while scouting the PlanetSuzy game threads, i saw some preview pics and tag lists which make it appear as though this game may have moved more-so towards my neck of the woods; so to speak.

I'm going to pull the compressed version and give it another go, will address the poll at that time.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
With regard to the poll, I'm not a supporter; though i support several games monthly. I believe i tried this game when it first came out, and was put off by the breast sizes i was confronted with. I haven't really come back to it, for that reason. But while scouting the PlanetSuzy game threads, i saw some preview pics and tag lists which make it appear as though this game may have moved more-so towards my neck of the woods; so to speak.

I'm going to pull the compressed version and give it another go, will address the poll at that time.
Now I'm confused if the breasts is too big or too small? Cause I think there are all sizes. Just the gigantic ones missing.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Mostly average with some small and some big is actually one of the things I like about this game. I am one of those weird guys that actually don't like large breasts and most games, all the women have them.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Now I'm confused if the breasts is too big or too small? Cause I think there are all sizes. Just the gigantic ones missing.
Aye, I favor small, natural breasts... If memory serves, i was when the game first came out, the first three characters i saw, the angel, the demon and the "roomate" were quite large, and i believe i discontinued play at that point. At that time, screenshots of the smaller breasted characters were not yet posted, i don't believe, otherwise i might have played further.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I like all sizes, its the shape that usually puts me off. Big tits for most devs usually means saggy, rotten tomatoes or deflated balloons reaching the hips. For some reason they find that attractive. I like me fruits nice and pear-shaped, which fortunately this game and some others, too few of them, have plenty of.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Ok, having played a bit of the game again now, I do recall the bum scene, and the people in the lake... Again, a large breasted babe. I believe that's as far as i got, and as for as i made it again this time, even knowing that there are smaller breasted women down the line.

The hunt and seek nature of the game, where you have to go here and do this, to get that, so in turn you can grab this, to go here, is a bit excessive. It's just a personal preference mind you, but I prefer games with a smooth continuity and a more story-centric flow, where the player feels immersed in the world and the story, rather than being sent on endless benign tasks to get ancillary items, or unlock abilities. Games with this attribute, or alternately games where you have dozens of locations to choose from and you have to be at a certain spot at a certain time to trigger an event are just sort of off-putting for me.

In summation, it's probably a very good game, just not one that appeals to me personally; despite having several of the genres which are of my peak interests, like transformation, monster girl, demon girl, paranormal elements, and even small breasts.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ok, having played a bit of the game again now, I do recall the bum scene, and the people in the lake... Again, a large breasted babe. I believe that's as far as i got, and as for as i made it again this time, even knowing that there are smaller breasted women down the line.

The hunt and seek nature of the game, where you have to go here and do this, to get that, so in turn you can grab this, to go here, is a bit excessive. It's just a personal preference mind you, but I prefer games with a smooth continuity and a more story-centric flow, where the player feels immersed in the world and the story, rather than being sent on endless benign tasks to get ancillary items, or unlock abilities. Games with this attribute, or alternately games where you have dozens of locations to choose from and you have to be at a certain spot at a certain time to trigger an event are just sort of off-putting for me.

In summation, it's probably a very good game, just not one that appeals to me personally; despite having several of the genres which are of my peak interests, like transformation, monster girl, demon girl, paranormal elements, and even small breasts.
Good to say is that you even passed 0.1 version :D Cause all you said here was contained in 0.1 :), so there was no need to wait for any other. And in game that is growing pills one of elementsI think you can excpect variety of tits, not just the small ones.

And if Sophia have in your opinion big tits. Well I think there is not much smaller ones Megan and Brooke have the same size +-, only Ivana have little smaller, than Scarlett, Tracy and Rebecca have definitelly smaller in some scenarios of game.

And about gameplay and story. I think it is still mainly focused to story game, but during 10 minutes you cannot see that.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here we are again .. in the spoiler section of this thread ...
MC is male again 2 updates already
the mc a male
These past 2 pages were about the abundance of babes and their natural berries.
Please bear with me as I like to pick and eat al kinds of berries,
mammoth sized garden variety apples but also wild perky small ones, they are juicy and yummy all the same.

I like them black berries, them strawberries, the blueberries, the redberries ..
I like to pluck them tigh there in the babes I interact with and munch on my juicy morsels :)

too big or too small
some small and some big
i was when the game first came out
I like all sizes,
a large breasted babe
Good to say
For all of you who have been enjoying the returning drug induced swelling in all babes,
in dev”s past games and now returning in this game.

Please stay natural in real life, use waves therapy and all natural estrogen from having all the nasty kinky time
with the lover to swell those love berries everyone seems so hooked on nowadays :p

Last edited:

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
For the vote I fall into the "Like most of the game, but I like other games better and my budget to support games only goes so far." If I get a pay bump I support a new game. If one game goes below the standard I like then I move the funds to another game.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes