Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Yes It is new version.

So after you play this version I will be happy if you give me review here. And maybe thinking about some support. Thanks.
Hope you don't mind me sharing the links man, after I saw it was already leaked on SVScomics I thought I'd post them here because SVS is a dodgy site that change/add files and earn profit from the games the post.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hope you don't mind me sharing the links man, after I saw it was already leaked on SVScomics I thought I'd post them here because SVS is a dodgy site that change/add files and earn profit from the games the post.
I'm fine with that. I was just want not to posting BETA versions and that is proper version. So no problem.

Reactions: hax and thomasxlong

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
finest demoness in games is back with an update..oh happy days..i do hope theres more of her to drool over...about to play now...crosses fingers and hopes..

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is it just me or does Sophia look quite old?

And then after I entered the hobo ... what to do next? I can't find the next step ... I hate these pointless linear search elements :(
Edit: Ok - but when you need a walkthrough it is bad gamedesign ... just mentioning it ... :rolleyes:

The rest is nice and entertaining - the animations are quite good and the girls are hot.

Last edited:

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Is it just me or does Sophia look quite old?

And then after I entered the hobo ... what to do next? I can't find the next step ... I hate these pointless linear search elements :(

Edit: Ok - but when you need a walkthrough it is bad gamedesign ... just mentioning it ... :rolleyes:

At next version there will be hints to help you forward.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
How much content? There is any gay stuff? I like the renders but i dont like to see female ou shemale fucking a man.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
How much content? There is any gay stuff? I like the renders but i dont like to see female ou shemale fucking a man.
No gay or shemale stuf, more image animation content thant the most complete games :)

To others. If you want to help me somehow please make your review here in the thread. Thank you!

Last edited:

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Nice Story ,The Animations are awesome some of the best i have seen in a Renpy game .bit of searching around to solve problems but not overly taxing on the brain which is good .So all in all nice job will keep eye on this one

Reactions: DirkP

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
At next version there will be hints to help you forward.
That might help. Currently I can't see a reason for the whole movement. Its a linear story and I think (like 99% of the games) there will probably never be a good reason for it ^^ - but maybe I am wrong. I still dont get the obsession of that movement in these games.

As I edited in my last post, the game is entertaining and the story (as far as we can see) is fun. The 100 bucks decision - I wonder how much a difference there will be with which path you pick. I dont play these games multiple times because of the movement, it blocks fast skipping like in games without movement.
But in the long run I can see at least 3 possible routes (dark, grey, light) - so this might be a thing for some. :)

Reactions: Arcane666

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
@Joraell I played your previous games and they were already good but with this one you reach another level. The story is interesting, good idea with angel and devil. Renders are really good, girls are really hot maybe animation need some improvement when npc change positions, on sex scene instead they are really well made. Just curiosity without you spoil much next updates, we'll come back with older npc already possessed or we'll continue know new people, I already miss some girl.. :heartcoveredeyes:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Betrayed [v.0.1 Beta Rus/ v.0.2.1 Eng] (2018) (Rus/Eng) [Ren'Py] [MacOS] [Demo]

Torrent -

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes