Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters
Mar 17, 2021
where is the ID card of nik's?
In Nick's room on the shelf

I did not get the option to spill Megan's drink. I danced with her and then everyone passed out.
Nick's apartment is not an option on my map, and there's nothing to do in the school.
I just checked that scene again and got an option that said Let her drink that spiked drink Yes or No.
I originally didn't let her drink it and wasn't stuck. Now I did let her drink it, then got the choice have fun with the girls or pretend to be asleep. So I tried both options and went to sleep in Ander's flat. My hint in the morning said you need to talk to Megan in the lab (in both cases).

Mar 17, 2021
So, it is still this "Votescreen" the end of content. Nothing new since November
Yes there is, if you possess burt the stripclub owner while playing as Scarlett (let Angel control you during the dance). If you killed him before you need an earlier save.

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
In Nick's room on the shelf

I just checked that scene again and got an option that said Let her drink that spiked drink Yes or No.
I originally didn't let her drink it and wasn't stuck. Now I did let her drink it, then got the choice have fun with the girls or pretend to be asleep. So I tried both options and went to sleep in Ander's flat. My hint in the morning said you need to talk to Megan in the lab (in both cases).
For me, I played it 3 times and never got the option to let Megan drink the spiked drink Yes or No. Weird.

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Same here. I can duplicate that same result. This is after the party where everyone passes out & the trophy is stolen. All you can do is go back to Ander's apartment & go to sleep wWhich is what the hint says. In the morning when you wake up & look at the hint, it says the same thing "The party is over. It's time to go sleep." Going to school and going to all classes doesn't do anything & you can't go upstairs.
the same with me. get no further

Mar 17, 2021
For me, I played it 3 times and never got the option to let Megan drink the spiked drink Yes or No. Weird.
Did you use update only patch? Because that patch is supposed to go from 0.95 to 0.96 I think, not the previous version that was on here 0.91. Because I tried playing through this again on both Angel and Devil path, and I always get that question.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Did you use update only patch? Because that patch is supposed to go from 0.95 to 0.96 I think, not the previous version that was on here 0.91. Because I tried playing through this again on both Angel and Devil path, and I always get that question.
I downloaded a full version.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
hi,
after the end of the party at the girls (as Anders) where the figure was stolen, according to the ingame walkthrough (Hint-system) I should go to sleep.
So I went back to Anders' apartment and went to sleep.
The next morning, according to the ingame walkthrough, I am still supposed to go to sleep. I can neither go to sleep (too early) nor can I do anything else.
Is there any way to turn the time of day forward or is the whole thing bugged?
Can someone maybe help me and tell me what I have to do?

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes