Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

foobar99

Jul 25, 2020
Was there ever a female possession after anders? The game leads you to believe you will posses the one teacher at one point , but the consecutive updates never seemed to anvance the story any further?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
waiting 0.98 version
Next should be version 1.0 (final)

1682589376625.png
Update progression and release date.
Hello guys after long time. I'm here with some news about progression of last update.
  • Renders are all done
  • Animations are all done
  • Postwork on images and animations are done.
What is in progress:
  • Text writting 20%
  • Text corrections 0%
  • Programming 0%
  • Debuging 0%
How long it will takes?
I wanna do text writtin in this week. Than will comes corrections and programming. Kaptin and Darkmage are ususaly very fast with corrections. Than Darkmage will do programing. This part will takes some time. Cause update have many paths stick together. So realistickly I will be happy to relase the last update in May.

Deciding. The loooooong time with no update I uploaded all images and animations to Mega. For guys that just want to look. But if you don't wanna ruin your experiance for finalle don't look on them, Cause its SPOIL everything.

The archive you will find

killer4800

Dec 5, 2021
Next should be version 1.0 (final)

View attachment 2576616
Update progression and release date.
Hello guys after long time. I'm here with some news about progression of last update.
  • Renders are all done
  • Animations are all done
  • Postwork on images and animations are done.
What is in progress:
  • Text writting 20%
  • Text corrections 0%
  • Programming 0%
  • Debuging 0%
How long it will takes?
I wanna do text writtin in this week. Than will comes corrections and programming. Kaptin and Darkmage are ususaly very fast with corrections. Than Darkmage will do programing. This part will takes some time. Cause update have many paths stick together. So realistickly I will be happy to relase the last update in May.

Deciding. The loooooong time with no update I uploaded all images and animations to Mega. For guys that just want to look. But if you don't wanna ruin your experiance for finalle don't look on them, Cause its SPOIL everything.

The archive you will find
Can somebody upload the archive :)

• Love
Reactions: daemonblackfyre
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes