Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Launechd new webpage for the game
Didn't know you also work under the alias of Joreall and did all the writting ... ;)

1709648645550.png

Yeah, someone should definitely double-check your webpage, as there are quite a few "Oops!"-ies (Steam links not working, getting the "Are you over 18?" question each time you refresh/revisit the main page, a couple of spelling errors and so on...).

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Didn't know you also work under the alias of Joreall and did all the writting ... ;)

Yeah, someone should definitely double-check your webpage, as there are quite a few "Oops!"-ies (Steam links not working, getting the "Are you over 18?" question each time you refresh/revisit the main page, a couple of spelling errors and so on...).
Opsie... :D
Steam link isn avaiable yet. Yes the checking will come :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: theMickey_

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
exactly, can't get behind Ander's desk, whatever is on his desk highlight's but nothing happens :unsure:

Ilovewomen18

Apr 18, 2023
Can I get full saves with all the endings? I got the good one and I'm happy with it but I'm too bored to play again. By the way this is one of the best games I've ever played I was checking for updates many times.

Reactions: Joraell

C.M.Cas Games

Formerly 'dorr'
Mar 18, 2018
Bro, the story is very good in this one. It's a must play. The dev did a great work. There's my Approval Seal.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes