• Total voters

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
how did anyone get past this on load?

The label interaction_den_basement_chair is defined twice, at
File "game/den.rpy", line 123 and
File "game/den.rpy", line 162.

i checked the file and it is defined twice but has different scenes attached wth??

edit: nevermind i found out why, it didn't like my thingie to allow developer console..
also i'm annoyed at this game, i played the same scenes 3 times! it just repeats even tho it's supposedly a new day.

Last edited:

Dendelion

Dec 17, 2018
First click on the chair to be able to look through the windows above the doors. Then click on the other doors to look through the windows above them. Then you can enter the door to progress the story.
i did that and i can't seem to click the door on the innermost right side.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Betrayed v04 (1.57 gb rar PC original)

384 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by Cruncher v.0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Betrayed v04 (1.57 gb rar PC original)

384 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by Cruncher v.0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Added to the OP

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I was little in hurry during weekend so I'm reply just now:

About loong relase between updates:
Ehm I don't want to excuse myself, because I don't have reason for it, my patreons looks satisfied. But Why not to show how easy is doying anything like that ( I mean making games).
First it is not my proper work, I have another one that takes 8 hours from every of my days. Making games is just my hobby and I have another hobbyes too, like hockey and amateur MX racing, than I have my wife and building new house right now, cause child is on the way. It will be nice that one day have maybe 50 hours, but it have 24, unfortunatelly. When I will making 50 000USD on game I will make that month updates, because I'm not solist like others and most I like my confort calm working progres (more than money) on everything I do, was do and will do...

About bugs:

Hmm. What I can say? Sure version 0.40 have some bugs and glitches because it is BETA. Wich is pretty normal. In version 0.41 will be most of them fixed and if not then will come version 0.42 and 0.43 and maybe 0.44 until game will be bugs free as always.

That is the reason why I don't like to see that anyone sharing BETA versions of my game, because they are not bugs free and may have confusing gameplay, because of it.

On other side. I'm happy for everyone who tryed it and likes it. Version 0.41 will come probably at Monday. I'm will be happy for every like and the most happy with every possible review on this thread. Thank you.

Sorry for my eng :)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this update bugged? feel like same as last? I got a text they arrested someone for interrogation and then you cant go anywhere except cop apartment, school and warehouse where you cant progress story anyway

or is it just broken saved with update and need to start a new game?

edit:: nevermind, thought i clicked everything, but missed one, lol

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
an error:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label interaction_den_basement_chair is defined twice, at
File "game/den.rpy", line 123 and
File "game/den.rpy", line 162.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Sun Jun 09 23:47:08 2019

any advice?

oXMidnightSinXo

Oct 23, 2018
i havent had problems with earlier releases but this 04 update when i got to unzip it it comes up with loads of errors saying "unknown method in betrayed" anyone else get this with 04 ?

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes