Ren'Py - Completed - Betrayed [v1.01 Full] [Joraell]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LP83

v0.2.1
    Great start!
    The art is nicely rendered and the models look good!
    Besides the animated sex scenes, the game has other animations that add addiction value to it
    The map and navigation is kept simple and nice!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

Its a game in its eary state (i played v 0.2.1), and i even would not try if it had not been recommended to me by the dev himself.

WHAT A SHAME not to have this game on list earlier.

Really - the animated scenes are the BEST i have seen so far (and i am not using superlative).
    The story setup is something unusual and let the MC play both way as it seems (Angel-path and devils-path) both seem to be fun and have its own advantages.

I cant wait for further updates and to see how this is going to
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 662505

very good game.. i really enjoy it..
    it has new concept ,good story line..
    waiting for new update comes..
    maybe in future update we can get some sex scene with this demon also..
    also waiting for the hint system..
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jackie800

Well done animation. Quite an interesting plot as of now. Brandon was interesting character and was hoping him to be the protagonist. But surely the creator must have better story in line. Will be waiting for more.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

johannes89

This is really a super interesting story and amazing renders i have just played thru the whole game and did enjoy every bit of it my gameplay walkthrough video will also be posted on youtube :)

i cant wait for the next release to be published i hope your game will become just like all the other top games and popular games i will be reviewing your game with every update u release thank you once again
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Floga

Brilliant start to the game. Shows a lot of promise and the renders are really good.
    + Gorgeous tenders and models
    + Great storyline and plot so far
    + Animations are one of the best I've ever encountered.
    + Sandbox part of the game is simple and does not require any complex grinding.
    I cannot think of anything negative at all at this point. The good vs evil has me hooked. Keep up the good work and thanks for a great game!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

repuindy

If you have played previous Joraell's work the improvements are clear. Very good renders, UI simple but intuitive, animations in sex scenes very well made. The story is in an early stage but already interesting and with a ton of possibilities. Hint system not implemented yet but dialogues give you some idea about what you need to do. A game to try if you haven't already.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

tonny

First of all.. extremely very well made animations :D but not all the sex is animated, thats a real shame I think, cause then it would have gotten the last "Star" from me :)

The story is unique and interesting I think and the girls are hot, think there is one for every mans (and girls) taste in the game, so you wont get disappointed :)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

King Monkey Mon

as a story stand point its very unique or from games ive play the main character dies and an angel and a devil come to him with deal the rest of the story plays out of switching in and out of bodies to collect certain items and progressing through the story

the animations are well done and the renders on the girls are really sexy in the game

the game isnt that bad as a sand box long as you pay attention to the dialog

i hope the hints will be applied next update though since that would be really helpful

my favorite girls as of this update are

Devil
    The Dean
    Mom
    Sophia
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Javlon84

I love the animations they put into this game, it is far better than most the games out there. I also like the story so far. Although short for now, it has an interesting course based on the 2 first games. I feel this has realy good potential.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 167032

It's true i've only spent about 30min in the game so far but that was enough for me to see that it's quality.

The girl models are so well designed and the renders and lighting, angles etc... are well done.

I can only see this game getting even better and hopefully Joraell stay true to his vision and not get sidetracked by too many opinions.

Well done dev.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Big Smurf

After some time I finaly got some time to try this game, and can say "I'm hooked". The animations are awesome and the dialogs, loving it. and the graphics... man... you realy put some efford in it I can tell. Keep up the good works and hope to catch an Update real soon!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

malikshabazz

First, I'm rating this as a v0.1, so no demerits for limited sexual content.

It's a bang up start to a game. The renders are fantastic, the animation are silky smooth and the she-devil is crazy hot. However, I had a couple of minor critiques.

- There are times where it isn't super clear where the next objective is, and it can devolve into random clicking to find the objects/locations you need. A hint system would help enormously. People play fapping games to fap. If you have to spend 20 minutes trying to find the wire on the dock to fish out the keys, it kills the momentum.
    - Also, the English is very slightly... off. Nothing as egregious as some of the machine translated monstrosities, but some sentences hit the ear a little wrong.

Otherwise, seriously, this is one of the best v0.1 that I've seen in the last year.

0.2 update:
    - The 0.2 update included much clearer quest directions in the conversations, like, "You need to possess the hobo in the park." It made this second installment a breeze, compared to the first. Really draws the focus on why we're here: fapping to hot devil babes.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 24507

if I was a religious guy I would not like this possession thing ... kkk

But now seriously!

In terms of images and animation the game is Excellent!

There is one more instruction to be done, like a questlog saying that you should look for such a thing, but without saying where, just to know what to look for and not where!

The current content is just an introduction so you still have a lot of scope to expand the game, but I think you're on the right track!