4.90 star(s) 23 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner_patreon_final.png

Overview:
Between Humanity takes you on a journey into a potential future that borders on dystopia. Set just five years ahead, you, as the protagonist, were just an ordinary student until one day you find yourself waking up in a hospital room.

All memories of why you ended up there are blurred in the depths of your mind. But as soon as you try to go back to your daily life, you realize that something is fundamentally different. You are invited to live in your best friend's house, where you will also be sharing the space with her mother and sister, each of whom has their own set of problems and daily struggles. What could possibly go wrong with that?

With every decision you make, you not only change your own life but also that of your friends and loved ones. It's in your hands which game you want to play.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-10
Release Date: 2023-12-16
Developer: DebatingPanda - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: -
- - -
Android: -
- - -

Compressed
Win/Linux:
- -
- -
Mac:
- - - -
Android: - -
- -

Extras: Walkthrough (Mod) -
Russian Translation* - Fan Signatures

* This unofficial port/version has not been released by the developer, download at your own risk.

c1s26_36.jpg c1s24_30.jpg HS2_2023-10-13-17-31-03-628.jpg c1s16p03_38.jpg c1s24_52.jpg c1s4p2_14.jpg c1s16p04_35.jpg c1s19_12.jpg c1s9_23.jpg c1s1_68.jpg c1s23_125d.jpg c1s23_4a.jpg c1s25_18.jpg c1s26_113.jpg c1s23_41.jpg c1s2_10.jpg c1s8_9.jpg c1s13_21.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Between Humanity [v0.1] [DebatingPanda] crunched

Download PC(Win/Linux)/Mac:

- -

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I think the game is going to be a hit. A game with interesting and well-done characters and a unique story. You get clues to the real story behind story as you play.
I look forward to where the plot is going.
Renders are great. The build-up to sexy content is Goldilocks. :sneaky:

The grammar and syntax are Oscar worthy, I tell ya! :ROFLMAO:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Man, I just check this game out and I seldom play new released game, but this is really well-made game and I have not gone that far into the game yet. Before I even start playing any game, I will go through all the items in the Main Menu and especially the Preference/Options of this game are really good. Once I start the game, it begins with a "tutorial" given by Lucy and later joined by Anya, her sister. Game "Tutorial" is rare, so a plus point there, but there is also another plus point, the "tutorial" itself is reactive.

Anyway, that's how far I'm in the game, so I will provide full feedbacks later:D. For now, I suggest to include a toggle/option for the "Tutorial" in the Preference so that it can be turned off if I start a new playthrough down the line. Additionally, the color choosing needs a bit of redo, it is not intuitive or good to ask players put the color in hexadecimal format, maybe give them a choice from am menu of colors or something more advance, a color picker ( more work and complex I guess ).

Thank you for the share. All the best, DebatingPanda. Cheers.

Last edited:

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
cutest HS-character models since ETERNUM!
but seriously: who starts a game with "I am a 19 year old high school student... my parents died during an accident..."?
I almost expected a "naaah, just kiddin'" next! :ROFLMAO:
I really like this so far. AND he included "3D" character models! how many developers do this?

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
will mc be the only one that sexually involved with any of the li ?
any plans for ntr/sharing ? if there is will it be avoidable ? ( same goes with lesbian )
looks interesting, good luck :cool:
No nrt, have a look at the planned tags and thank you!

View attachment 2994176 :coffee:

Just so we clear there is ACTUAL incest in there, right? None of that 'step' garbage?
Nvm, since it's just a 'friends' house the question may as well been answered. :sneaky::coffee:
Incest is NOT in the game and never will be!

cutest HS-character models since ETERNUM!
but seriously: who starts a game with "I am a 19 year old high school student... my parents died during an accident..."?
I almost expected a "naaah, just kiddin'" next! :ROFLMAO:
I really like this so far. AND he included "3D" character models! how many developers do this?
Dude, you almost made me cry, getting my game compared to Eternum... That's my favorite! So glad you like the models, I like them too hehe. And yes you're right maybe I shouldn't have implement the text that way, darn..
Thank you very much!!!

I will answer everyone but I need to do this through my PC later, on the phone it's a nightmare
Big thanks to anyone who gave it a try!!

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 23 Votes