DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Hey everyone!

Finally, after a tremendous amount of work, I'm thrilled to share the new version with you all!

I'm very excited to hear your reactions and feedback, so please feel free to share them over on discord or wherever you like! The builds have been tested thoroughly, but if anything comes up, please reach out to me.

Thank you all for the wait! I'm still uploading some mirrors, but feel free to download it right away.

Alright, there's just one thing left to say, and that is:

Enjoy the game! <3

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Hey everyone!

Finally, after a tremendous amount of work, I'm thrilled to share the new version with you all!

I'm very excited to hear your reactions and feedback, so please feel free to share them over on discord or wherever you like! The builds have been tested thoroughly, but if anything comes up, please reach out to me.

Thank you all for the wait! I'm still uploading some mirrors, but feel free to download it right away.

Alright, there's just one thing left to say, and that is:

Enjoy the game! <3
Exactly on time. lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: DebatingPanda

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Let them players decide if they like it or not, would ya?
I don't and don't tell me what to do. For the Record, the "People" MC lives with ain't related to him in any Shape or Form, Dev will tell the same if asked.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Because there is none in this Game & never was planned and if you create / use a Patch the Dialoges doesn't make much sense then.
Then why are there "lewd" images of your sister(s)? Now THAT makes no sense

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Then why are there "lewd" images of your sister(s)? Now THAT makes no sense
They are not, how about you pay close attention to the Conversations between them ? As far as i remember they are just Friends of MC's Family which of the Parents died. Story ain't written to include Incest.

4.90 star(s) 35 Votes