Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Right, it looks like my old game folder did actually include a patch and it changes the actual save files themselves, even in 2.0
That patch did nog magically appear in my game folder on 1.0 though. It must have been removed from the main page. It feels like Patreon police dodging to me tbh, kinda fishy

Ghost6boob9

Jun 8, 2023
I feel like the game is a little slow when I do save the game it take like 2 seconds to be saved is this a bug in the game?

This only happen in the intro

Last edited:

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I feel like the game is a little slow when I do save the game it take like 2 seconds to be saved is this a bug in the game?

This only happen in the intro
For me it's instant... that might be due to my hardware, though. But if it saves and the save works, it just works, right?

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Well, I discovered a new fetish, and what do you mean 'Cynical' module isn't supported in debug mode? boo!
edit:
I don't even remember this girl, how did this happen, is it normal or was it some choice I made?
165158.png

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Well, I discovered a new fetish, and what do you mean 'Cynical' module isn't supported in debug mode? boo!
edit:
I don't even remember this girl, how did this happen, is it normal or was it some choice I made?
View attachment 3717702
That girl is one of your classmates, she doesn't like men apparently, hence the default -5 affection from the get-go. :p

Love the cynical module, probably one of my favorite ideas and it made me rework this scene as I already started rendering... If enough people like it, it might come back. ;)

qhrieughuebgq

Nov 7, 2023
"NO NTR, NTR IS EVIL"
Standing here, I realize you were just like me trying to make history
But who's to judge the right from wrong?
You know I always wonder if morons who say don't judge would say the same thing if they ever like walked on their kid with an Epstein or some shit. There are things which do need to be judged good evil, right and wrong they do exist it's not subjective it's objective. NTR may not be evil but it's emasculating which many guys would never enjoy so is it really a surprise they find it wrong? Though that's not the point the point is leave countering BS slogans with BS slogans to the politicians, especially the really stupid ones like solipsism.

4.90 star(s) 35 Votes