Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
You know I always wonder if morons who say don't judge would say the same thing if they ever like walked on their kid with an Epstein or some shit. There are things which do need to be judged good evil, right and wrong they do exist it's not subjective it's objective. NTR may not be evil but it's emasculating which many guys would never enjoy so is it really a surprise they find it wrong? Though that's not the point the point is leave countering BS slogans with BS slogans to the politicians, especially the really stupid ones like solipsism.
I agree with you that people need to be told what is bad and what is good, and I even agree that people do not need freedom of choice.
But I will say specifically about myself, I can't be like that.
And I will also tell you that people are cruel. We all really like Violence, no matter who, even if it is on ourselves.
Well, have nice day or night :)

qhrieughuebgq

Nov 7, 2023
I agree with you that people need to be told what is bad and what is good, and I even agree that people do not need freedom of choice.
But I will say specifically about myself, I can't be like that.
And I will also tell you that people are cruel. We all really like Violence, no matter who, even if it is on ourselves.
Well, have nice day or night :)
That's nihilism.

Reactions: Beast Within

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Oh what a shock. Another rereg account created just to complain about the possibility if maybe seeing something they might be able to interpret as NTR in a game that they are stealing for free and so because they might suffer untold agony we all have to hear about the danger and the horror and the mental suffering and oh the humanity....

It's in every fucking thread. Like clockwork.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Because I am stupid and worry too much "did I make a right choice" even in simplest situations :HideThePain:
I appreciate your honesty, hermano.
But the game already has a cheat. When you make a right or wrong choice, an inscription appears in the upper left corner whether the girl liked It or not. So be careful and you'll get a girl.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
the plot thickens! i really liked the update and am gald we finally got to see lilith, I wonder what is up with her? specially considering that scene where she said we could no longer saver her any more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DebatingPanda

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Replaying my unpatched playthrough and it seems like there's some deprecated stats from 1.0
Here it looks for lucy.mcAffection>2 (read as lucy.A) but after playing with URM and double checking the rpyc files the highest you can get by that point for mcAffection is 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if there's any other discrepancies like that but I'll keep note of them while I replay incase it isn't intended. That was in ch_01_14.rpyc just in case that wasn't the intended behaviour.
It also does the same check right after when MC asks for some water.

Reactions: DebatingPanda

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Replaying my unpatched playthrough and it seems like there's some deprecated stats from 1.0
Here it looks for lucy.mcAffection>2 (read as lucy.A) but after playing with URM and double checking the rpyc files the highest you can get by that point for mcAffection is 1.
I don't know if there's any other discrepancies like that but I'll keep note of them while I replay incase it isn't intended. That was in ch_01_14.rpyc just in case that wasn't the intended behaviour.
It also does the same check right after when MC asks for some water.
Good catch! There is indeed a check for the mc affection but it should be the normal affection. Will be included in any future version, thanks.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Between Humanity [v0.2.0] [DebatingPanda]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Phone seems to be missing some buttons too. Not that I'd want to change that background but even if I did I couldn't.
Edit. In case anyone else runs into this issue it was caused by URM. You can work around it by either deleting URM and restarting the game anytime you need to check something or by going into the options and setting Phone Apps V Position to about 800. With the options work around you'll still get the Characters menu somewhat cut off but it mostly functions.

Last edited:

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Phone seems to be missing some buttons too. Not that I'd want to change that background but even if I did I couldn't.
I just started a new game on clean game and it looks perfectly fine for me... Can't really tell you what's wrong with your phone, did you plug in the power supply? :WaitWhat: (jk, send me the save per pm so I can have a look, preferable with the persistent file, can be found in %appdata%\Renpy)

4.90 star(s) 35 Votes