JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
That explain why i didn't find any, too busy enjoying the story and girls xD

They give some extras images or they're just for points/future things?
I haven't unlocked all 16 but I think there is no extra images, they're mix of Easter eggs, humor, MC inner thoughts and sometime an expanded/extra narrative for a scene. If you noticed, the game has quite a number of background "characters", mostly NPCs but in some cases objects/items. You can observe them in the hospital room, during the taxi ride home with Baby Driver. there are people outside walking about minding their own business, you might spot a familiar face, or during the subway train ride to school and shortly just after embarking from the subway station. Also, while visiting the female roommates room, you might be surprised or not with what you can "find" inside their room;).

• Star-struck
Reactions: DebatingPanda

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Hello everyone!

I just uploaded version 0.1.1, it has a lot of minor changes but also some bigger ones, have a look at the changelog below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional information:

That's it for today, wish you a happy day!

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hello everyone!

I just uploaded version 0.1.1, it has a lot of minor changes but also some bigger ones, have a look at the changelog below:

Additional information:

The Custom Phone background is a nice feature and you added a second background image for this minor update. The in-game phone app will "crash" if the custom background image is missing ( for example, new install or update, and loading a save file with custom background under certain condition ). I suggest that there is a default background as a fail-over and the code checks if file exist before trying to load the background image. Probably this feature is still WIP which explains why you never mentioned it.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
The Custom Phone background is a nice feature and you added a second background image for this minor update. The in-game phone app will "crash" if the custom background image is missing ( for example, new install or update, and loading a save file with custom background under certain condition ). I suggest that there is a default background as a fail-over and the code checks if file exist before trying to load the background image. Probably this feature is still WIP which explains why you never mentioned it.
Thank you! I mentioned it only on itch.io iirc, and I wasn't sure if it's a feature many people will use / enjoy. But I got good feedback which is awesome for the time I invested in it.

Will definitely add a check for when the old background is missing! Very good find, didn't think of it. Thanks!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Check the Option/Preference and select/turn on the "Clickable Hint" and there will be hint, but be alerted they are there during the dialogues and not in free-roam mode, so don't click too fast/skip dialogues.
the hint is either really subtle or not there, the one I am able to find (Anya's dildo) didn't really have a highlight or anything

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
the hint is either really subtle or not there, the one I am able to find (Anya's dildo) didn't really have a highlight or anything
Yes, it is barely visible, also screen brightness & lighting can effect it. See below for comparison ( ignore the red rectangle ):

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Yes, it is barely visible, also screen brightness & lighting can effect it. See below for comparison ( ignore the red rectangle ):
Firstly I had it not visible at all. I implemented the barely visible "circle" one day before release because I thought that people never would think about clicking on things because no other novel (at least none I played that is comparable) has such a feature. I'm open for suggestions for the coloring and overall shape. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Firstly I had it not visible at all. I implemented the barely visible "circle" one day before release because I thought that people never would think about clicking on things because no other novel (at least none I played that is comparable) has such a feature. I'm open for suggestions for the coloring and overall shape. :)
For me it's cool. Yeah, no other adult VN games have this, especially not during dialogue but plenty games have them during "free-roam" or "sandbox" mode. It is unique and very "Easter eggish" ( if that is a word:ROFLMAO: ), it pops up where least expected and not very obvious at all.

About the Clickable Hint, what if you used the same "glitchy" effect or something similar that is used for Lilith instead of just normal shape and color, but make the timing a bit longer. At least for players that are paying attention, that glitchy effect can pique their interest and curiosity, so they might click or hover on it.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Well I guess simplest way would be like a lit up colored outline around the object. Like if this was objects in a sandbox free roaming point and click I'd be down for finding these things in the environment organically, but because it's during dialogue and clicking anywhere on the screen advances the text so you keep having to hit back or rollover back to keep trying things, it's more irritating than fun. Some people might not mind that but for me if that's how it has to be done, just constantly trying and hitting back to try another thing before I actually let the text advance it's motivation for me to not look for them at all.

I guess aside from that as far as any criticisms go, the only other possible minus would be that things are often not animated just still frames advancing one at a time, but I know that's common in the genre, I'm not sure if you're gonna go for more fluid animations or not. I'd say I have a preference for smoother animated scenes but if your focus is more on the story and writing rather than on animated scenes that's fine.

The story and characters so far are good, I like the character models a lot, freckles are definitely hot so I'm glad to see LI's with them.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
About the Clickable Hint, what if you used the same "glitchy" effect or something similar that is used for Lilith instead of just normal shape and color, but make the timing a bit longer. At least for players that are paying attention, that glitchy effect can pique their interest and curiosity, so they might click or hover on it.
Oh screw what I said about a highlight, do this, this would so fit the setting of the game better.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Hello everyone!

Additional information:

I've heard about these patches...can't seem to find them on the interwebz...maybe they will one day be here :HideThePain:

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
i haven't played this game yet, so wont know.
but i wanna know what do you mean with not making sense in this game?
Because the story explicitly has your parents dead, living with grandmother until she too dies, and then you're hit in a traffic accident and another relative is going to sell your grandma's house, so your best friend's family takes you in.

That would be a lot to alter just to fulfill an incest fantasy to make it be your mom and your sisters.

especially if the dev doesn't even really want that angle to begin with.

as for not having incest ruining your life? get help.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Because the story explicitly has your parents dead, living with grandmother until she too dies, and then you're hit in a traffic accident and another relative is going to sell your grandma's house, so your best friend's family takes you in.
Grandma is not dead :-( ... She's in a nursing home!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: AnonW123 and syh653

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017

That would be a lot to alter just to fulfill an incest fantasy to make it be your mom and your sisters.

especially if the dev doesn't even really want that angle to begin with.

as for not having incest ruining your life? get help.
The patch seems to have pretty extensive rewrites to make it work. The rewrites are impressive but I worry that it's going to make the patch feel like it makes the games make less sense WITH it, rather than without it. Like there might be a couple of lines of dialogue that could kinda make sense with or without the patch, but make more sense without it - that kind of thing. It also seems like a lot of work to make a patch like this.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The patch seems to have pretty extensive rewrites to make it work. The rewrites are impressive but I worry that it's going to make the patch feel like it makes the games make less sense WITH it, rather than without it. Like there might be a couple of lines of dialogue that could kinda make sense with or without the patch, but make more sense without it - that kind of thing. It also seems like a lot of work to make a patch like this.
Kind of my thoughts on it. Like the house tour, and the house key portion. Not to mention MC having a more distant relationship with Anya and Jane and not knowing quite a few things about them. One of the rare instances where a supposedly incest game makes more sense without the incest patch. Still I'm interest to see what the de- *cough cough* some degenerate community modder comes up with for it, even if I suspect I won't use it past a simple investigation.

4.90 star(s) 40 Votes