DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I would like to request a feature, sexbot naming please, and give her a title.
Queen Sexbot the third?

Just kidding, but yeah, I've noted sexbot naming already! When I decide to bring the bot back, you can name her. If she doesn't come back, you can engrave her grave or something. But I'll definitely add something like this, thanks!

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So, given there was some wonkiness between the initial release and this true update, i'm curious what is the rough rate of updates you're aiming for Panda, do you have some kind of fixed plan or is it just too up in the air to guess at for now?

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
So, given there was some wonkiness between the initial release and this true update, i'm curious what is the rough rate of updates you're aiming for Panda, do you have some kind of fixed plan or is it just too up in the air to guess at for now?
Since I wanted to split the future updates in two parts, the next update won't take 6 month and will be released quicker once I start working on it. As long as I'm not working on it full time, there will be no fixed plan for obvious reasons.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I just finished playing the update, and it was great, and the amount of new content was decent, and the jokes were really good.

2.png
I remember this game; it's very good. It was a big shock at the time of its release in April. :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Annie didn't go unnoticed

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
Queen Sexbot the third?

Just kidding, but yeah, I've noted sexbot naming already! When I decide to bring the bot back, you can name her. If she doesn't come back, you can engrave her grave or something. But I'll definitely add something like this, thanks!
Ah yes “Here rests Super Sucker 5000, she gave great dome.” :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: DebatingPanda

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
This project needs a lot more love. It's up the top 5%.
I've never written an AVN review before, and I've played plenty.... I'll post it here too for the zazz:

Wow, just wow. Extremely impressed with the amount of work that's gone into this. The author understands timing and the arc of a story, and has so obviously spent great amounts of time on the stagecraft aspects of the work.

The cinematography, lighting, and subject composition are excellent, which 99% of these AVNs ignore.

The models are beautiful, the animation is tops, the writing ranges from competent to very good. The sex scenes are actually hot.

While there is no shortage of familiar UI hooks and minigames, the author manages to add some original aspects to the ubiquitous in-game smartphone app suite.

And there's a sexbot(s). I love sexbots. Really hope this work takes off and will be following! :)

• Red Heart

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
It would be better to spend time and effort on normal sex with those prostitutes in animal masks.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
The developer drew the most beautiful women, but we don't fuck any of them normally. The update was waited for a whole year so that we could fuck a sex bot..... It's just a joke, isn't it?
There was even some hamster who is happy about it :)

ProtoJoto

Aug 25, 2021
A very good game so far.

I am guessing that Mia is Venus, based on her reaction upon seeing the MC at school.

It was fun seeing the cameo appearances of the COD characters; perhaps they should be credited.

Feb 21, 2023
I am guessing that Mia is Venus, based on her reaction upon seeing the MC at school.
Actually, they saw each other...

Mia in the above scene, if you compare with the officer talking to MC a few slides prior, seems rather short compared to Venus. On the other hand, it is kinda suspicious that Mia would be around that area, and it is somewhat close to the club.

You might be on to something there, but I would say there is currently more evidence against that theory than in favour of it.

Edit:
It was fun seeing the cameo appearances of the COD characters; perhaps they should be credited.
I almost felt like in an old Simpsons episode with how many references there are sometimes.
The Evermore one was a bit bittersweet though in light of recent events :(

ProtoJoto

Aug 25, 2021
Mia in the above scene, if you compare with the officer talking to MC a few slides prior, seems rather short compared to Venus. On the other hand, it is kinda suspicious that Mia would be around that area, and it is somewhat close to the club.
According to the character stat panel, they are both the same height, though there is a couple kg discrepancy in their weights. Mia seems to have green eyes, like Venus. Alice & Jade have green eyes, but are quite a bit shorter.

If Mia had just recognized the MC as the hero who had saved her bag, why would she want to pretend she didn't know him? On the other hand, if Venus recognized the MC as the hero who saved her bag, she might want to show him an extra good time in the strip-club; then be embarrassed when she saw him at school....

Feb 21, 2023
According to the character stat panel, they are both the same height, though there is a couple kg discrepancy in their weights. Mia seems to have green eyes, like Venus. Alice & Jade have green eyes, but are quite a bit shorter.

If Mia had just recognized the MC as the hero who had saved her bag, why would she want to pretend she didn't know him? On the other hand, if Venus recognized the MC as the hero who saved her bag, she might want to show him an extra good time in the strip-club; then be embarrassed when she saw him at school....
Hmm, strange indeed, they really did not look similar in height in the game, but we haven't seen that much of Mia yet. Completely forgot to check those stats actually(y)
We don't know what Mia was doing in that alley in the first place either. And I did not think she was that embarrassed in the classroom and MC himself was the one to express doubt on having met her, so it could just be she toned it down due to that.

But as I already said, not impossible. And of course the two separate character panels could just be our resident panda bamboozling us. I just did not think the evidence was enough yet. But it would of course explain why she was there. To me however Venus made somewhat of an experienced expression compared to Mia, but maybe I am just overstretching that with how little interaction we had with Mia so far.

Also I just enjoy disputing this for the sake of doing so :p This game definitely deserves lore and story discussions because of how well the world is built and that kind of animates me to debate about these things.

• Red Heart
4.90 star(s) 36 Votes