How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 10.1 + WT by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 381 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
When attempting to unarchive this on a mac, it says it cannot be unarchived. Should i use a specific one for this compression? I got it unarchived with another unarchiver but it then has an error when trying to open the game on my mac. Am I doing something wrong?
I don‘t know much about Mac no idea what the problem copied be I could repack it later. Or you could say what error you get and PBS666 . He can help with Mac.

• Hey there
Reactions: PBS666

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Repacking would be great. I’ll try to copy and paste the errors that pop up in the note later today.
I rebuild it now.
If you have still errors. Please tag PBS666 with those he can help you more, as I have no clue. (He also saw my msg and reacted :p)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Repacking would be great. I’ll try to copy and paste the errors that pop up in the note later today.
I rebuild it now. PIXELDRAIN
If you have still errors. Please tag PBS666 with those he can help you more, as I have no clue. (He also saw my msg and reacted :p)
I dowloaded the zip from Krakenfiles, and the new one from Pixeldrain. Both unpacked without problems using The Unarchiver.
Bushymomlover's download might just be corrupted.

• Crown
Reactions: Bob69

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
These last few days, I have been catching up with this VN/Game and I have decided to leave it, in my opinion I think that the dev added too many elements to the story that made it too tangled and I no longer enjoyed it as much as before.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It's impressive how ignored this question has been. Searching for "mind" gave me so many people who asked to what degree mind control plays a role... not a single of them were answered. So here we go again...

How much mind control is there in the game?

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
It's impressive how ignored this question has been. Searching for "mind" gave me so many people who asked to what degree mind control plays a role... not a single of them were answered. So here we go again...

How much mind control is there in the game?
Non of the LI is mind controlled, just the bad guys gets mind controlled, and it's not the normal type as it's an story with Vampires, Werewolf's and Witches.

Reactions: AtotehZ
3.20 star(s) 80 Votes