How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squishyx3

Aug 2, 2020
Idk if its a mistake or not but KoGa3 ur mod makes the game on a fresh save stuck at ch2 p2 and ur changelogs say ch2 p2 3x instead of ch4 p1 and ch3

Jun 11, 2020
I doubt this Drake scene is gonna end up being another beat down for the MC, that's my hope at least. Maybe MC rages like Guts or something and slaughters everyone.

Reactions: Uncommon Sense

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: KoGa3

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
Sorry to hear that. I checked it again, and for me the renaming function in my Mod is working. Here a pic where I renamed the MC to EthanXXX:

The inbuild MC renaming should work now also, but not when using with my Mod! So If you installed mine also it's better to use the renaming function in my Mod menu!
Using these instructions it finally worked. I would point out however that I had no clue until I read this post, that there is a Mod Menu which I had to use, or where to find it. It might be obvious to you or others, but most walkthrough mods that I've used for other VN's don't use a special menu. For the sake of clarity I would recommend you to put in the mod description that you have to use that menu and where to find it. That being said, thank you very much!

Last edited:

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
;)
Winner...
Due to Alysha's victory in the poll, we will see a small part of her past.
I hope you read the part where she talks to Ethan. LR
Although this will happen on both routes.
There will be content for other characters. And we will discover many things that happen within the city, and the role that Ethan plays in this.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Idk if its a mistake or not but KoGa3 ur mod makes the game on a fresh save stuck at ch2 p2 and ur changelogs say ch2 p2 3x instead of ch4 p1 and ch3
As a1fox3 said you are very likely not using my Mod, I also asume it was the one which was stopped with Ch2 Part 2.
Using these instructions it finally worked. I would point out however that I had no clue until I read this post, that there is a Mod Menu which I had to use, or where to find it. It might be obvious to you or others, but most walkthrough mods that I've used for other VN's don't use a special menu. For the sake of clarity I would recommend you to put in the mod description that you have to use that menu and where to find it. That being said, thank you very much!
Unfortunately I also have found that out now when checking that. Seems there was a change in the original renaming with Ch4Part1. Will have a look at it again in the next update, maybe I can adapt mine so it's compatible again. I added that now to my Mod post also.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

althworld

May 12, 2018
I'm playing the compressed version with multi-mod but it keeps giving me those error screens and I have to reload or ignore them. Some scenes are also missing, like Victoria's blowjob scene. It's entirely black. Is this an issue with the compressed version or the multi-mod?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I'm playing the compressed version with multi-mod but it keeps giving me those error screens and I have to reload or ignore them. Some scenes are also missing, like Victoria's blowjob scene. It's entirely black. Is this an issue with the compressed version or the multi-mod?
On the Mod page it's even stated that the compresed game is not compatible!

2021-12-26 21_14_38-[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.4 Part 1] [Ethan Krautz]...jpg

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Here is a quick music/audio addon (I have taken the script from mr john as a basis (using now the original script file again)

View attachment 1323711

Dec. 20, 2021
I've updated my Mod for the new game version Ch4Part1
New: WT+ (addiditonal ingame hints at branching points, activate it by clicking the walkthrough button again)

Download Mod-Ch4P1 (~73MB)
- Workupload

Attention, my Mod is NOT compatible to the compressed game from the OP/main page!
I've made therefore a (slightly) compressed version from the game myself with already integrated Mod.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1497542 View attachment 1497543 View attachment 1497544 View attachment 1497545 View attachment 1497546 View attachment 1554823
Hey, I just wanted to ask, why are the choices recommended by you, the love/corruption ones, they're so varying?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hey, I just wanted to ask, why are the choices recommended by you, the love/corruption ones, they're so varying?
So far these recommendations were added to get the most or best scenes at that choice. But: with the latest game update these made choices have now also consequences later in the game! So I probably have to re-check them again in the next Mod update and maybe I even remove these recommendations again since there is now no "best" choice anymore.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So far these recommendations were added to get the most or best scenes at that choice. But: with the latest game update these made choices have now also consequences later in the game! So I probably have to re-check them again in the next Mod update and maybe I even remove these recommendations again since there is now no "best" choice anymore.
So it is simply now, either full love or full corruption?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So it is simply now, either full love or full corruption?
That' s hard to say at the moment, because it's just been added to the game. Until now, it was even better to vary the decisions. But we will probably see with the next releases if that has changed and it's better now to stay on routes.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I had hopes for this game I did, enjoyed it at first, but after a few updates I realized there's no impactful choices, you are forced into whatever, but that's not what made me down on this game. I'd say it's mainly the MC and the stupidly overly exaggerated sex scenes. I love anal sex, in AVNs and in real life(yes I'm an ass guy) but I literally uninstalled this game after that Eupher anal scene. Not sure what the dev is into but sex does not have to be violent/brutal and it's just stupid to have MC go from violent rapist the one mement to loving caring guy the next without even giving the player a choice, like wheres the consistency? . But yeah Between the exaggerated rape scenes and this, the game feels ridiculous. Call me soft and no shame if you into that kinda thing but that's just me. Between the lack of choices,consistency and Story, I'm calling quits which is a pity.

alas good luck with the game dev, hope it does well for you.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
yeah it'll 100% depend on who is doing it but theres also a horror tag so.... guess we'll have to see

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes