• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
when I try to patch the compressed version with the Multi-mod it doesn't work. it didn't change anything. Unless there's some trick to using it (I just dropped everything in /.../game/)

Edit: Ok I see the mod is not compatible with compressed version. That's a shame

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
when I try to patch the compressed version with the Multi-mod it doesn't work. it didn't change anything. Unless there's some trick to using it (I just dropped everything in /.../game/)

Edit: Ok I see the mod is not compatible with compressed version. That's a shame
Hi. I did a quick check, but for me it worked. So maybe there went something wrong with the Mod installation. You have to extract my Zip and move the extracted files and folders into the .../game/ folder (overwriting existing ones).

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Hi. I did a quick check, but for me it worked. So maybe there went something wrong with the Mod installation. You have to extract my Zip and move the extracted files and folders into the .../game/ folder (overwriting existing ones).
You're right I did it again and it worked. I'm so confused
thanks

Last edited:

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
curious how/when the story branches? are you able to do a mix of corruption/love points?

is it kinetic?
In the next update, there will be a way to change the route (some decisions will have more points)
For now, I'll keep this, until chapter 6, where there will be ramifications depending on the decisions made regarding the points of love and corruption. This will be different, because you will have to take sides according to the faction you choose.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
In the next update, there will be a way to change the route (some decisions will have more points)
For now, I'll keep this, until chapter 6, where there will be ramifications depending on the decisions made regarding the points of love and corruption. This will be different, because you will have to take sides according to the faction you choose.
Ah ok, it's still to come in the future. Thank you.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
I'm having a ton of errors with the update i'm playing. I am behind a ways on this game and am trying to catch up. I'm currently playing Ch4 Part 2. Here is what I'm seeing. I am using Koga's Mod, they started when Alessia sat down to talk with Alysha about Aysha/The aunt? I may have caused issue with the naming, not totally sure.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I'm having a ton of errors with the update i'm playing. I am behind a ways on this game and am trying to catch up. I'm currently playing Ch4 Part 2. Here is what I'm seeing. I am using Koga's Mod, they started when Alessia sat down to talk with Alysha about Aysha/The aunt? I may have caused issue with the naming, not totally sure.
Hi. Unfortunately I'm also not sure what is causing that error. Maybe it's from an old save. You can try a save from me I've made now at exact that game point (extract the zip and move it into your .../game/saves/ folder)

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Hi. Unfortunately I'm also not sure what is causing that error. Maybe it's from an old save. You can try a save from me I've made now at exact that game point (extract the zip and move it into your .../game/saves/ folder)
I tried the save you posted and I still got the same errors. I went back and tried a fresh version of the game with no mod and it worked find without any errors at that part. Not sure what it is.

Reactions: KoGa3

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Here is some more info and kinda weird situation. I have two saves that I'm using for this game, Love route and Corruption route. The save that is having problems is the love route. I switched to the corruption save and it is totally fine. No errors, just smooth game play. I can't even click on the (change names/relationships) button in the mod menu without getting a traceback error. It isn't a huge issue, just thought you might be interested in the info.

Reactions: KoGa3
3.20 star(s) 78 Votes