How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ah, I see. The good old "if you don't like it, don't play the game. There are hundreds of games out there'.

Not every 'I don't like something' comment is meaningless moaning.

When a game offers you a romance route, what I expect is to see romance related content in this route. What's the point of having rape or guro scenes that are unavoidable even being in the romance route?

I don't mind making those who hurt the MC's family suffer a bit and take revenge. But I don't want anything related to rape or sexual torture when I'm in the romance route. It just doesn't make sense. That's what the corruption route is for.
To me that seems like ordering a salad then requesting each ingredient come on its own plate not touching the others.

Some restaurants offer substitutions but they are not required to.

Seriously not a fan of romance but if I see the tag I don't bitch if it over laps into my corruption path. I don't get why some people think they are entitled to shape something they don't even help or support...

My nickel of thoughts...

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Here is a quick music/audio addon (I have taken the script from mr john as a basis (using now the original script file again)

View attachment 1323711

Feb. 28, 2022
New game version Ch5 Part 1 is out. I'll have a look at it as soon as possible / KoGa3

Edit:
a Mod patch so you can use the "old" Mod Ch4P2 for the new game version
To be done: audio/music and RePlay scenes for the new game content (hopefully later today after work)
Installation: the game and the Mod Ch4Part2 first, then the patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the mod
so i download from Mediafire (witch tells you from witch country you upload from)
thinking oh he's from Austria , few seconds later seeing your avatar... that make's sense.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
To me that seems like ordering a salad then requesting each ingredient come on its own plate not touching the others.

Some restaurants offer substitutions but they are not required to.

Seriously not a fan of romance but if I see the tag I don't bitch if it over laps into my corruption path. I don't get why some people think they are entitled to shape something they don't even help or support...

My nickel of thoughts...
i see your point here unfortunatly this is not how it happens, you orderd a salad however, you got a pizza, and why are you complaining ?! pizza it's on the menu after all (pizza is found on the tags of the restaurant, if you catch my metaphore) haven't played this game yet but i plan to, i just checking out what's new, but you guys need to understand that the game is the restaurant and while i miself don't mind what's new i certenly understand why people who "ordered" the salad are not that happy that they got a pizza, remember they are not mad that the restaurant offers pizza, they are not happy that there order was replaced with pizza, they had te option to pick between pizza and salad, but since the salad was replaced by pizza, they are asking, rightfully so, what was the point of getting asked what they want to order in the first place if they end up with the same meal

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i see your point here unfortunatly this is not how it happens, you orderd a salad however, you got a pizza, and why are you complaining ?! pizza it's on the menu after all (pizza is found on the tags of the restaurant, if you catch my metaphore) haven't played this game yet but i plan to, i just checking out what's new, but you guys need to understand that the game is the restaurant and while i miself don't mind what's new i certenly understand why people who "ordered" the salad are not that happy that they got a pizza, remember they are not mad that the restaurant offers pizza, they are not happy that there order was replaced with pizza, they had te option to pick between pizza and salad, but since the salad was replaced by pizza, they are asking, rightfully so, what was the point of getting asked what they want to order in the first place if they end up with the same meal
If the menu is the tags in the analogy then you know exactly what you're ordering. So the blame is on the orderer not the restaurant imo.

When you first start this one everything points it to be more dark than a typical romance vn so it shouldn't be a shock. This isn't a harlequin romance by any means and the tags showcase that pretty well

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
If the menu is the tags in the analogy then you know exactly what you're ordering. So the blame is on the orderer not the restaurant imo.

When you first start this one everything points it to be more dark than a typical romance vn so it shouldn't be a shock. This isn't a harlequin romance by any means and the tags showcase that pretty well
i'm... i'm shocked that you think that's how a menu works, i .... i think i got all my answers with that first statement and no others will be req :eek:

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
This game most definitely isn't for everyone. There's a lot of scenes some might find gruesome but it's the theme of the game, unless people have ignored all of the hints and content thus far, the MC's behavior is on par with the story. I would, however, like to scrap the whole romance path because nothing so far has giving me that feel, I'm sure it's a letdown for seekers of that genre. Everything to me feels more like corruption, it's not necessarily a bad thing but it's just all I've seen so far. The MC has become what he hates, but I'm not exactly turned off by it. When dealing with someone like Ines, what would've been the appropriate way to handle her? If no one even believed she was capable of any kind of abuse, then what would've been the likelihood she ended up in jail? I know people want me to feel sorry for Ines but I don't.

visu

Nov 24, 2017
Here is a quick music/audio addon (I have taken the script from mr john as a basis (using now the original script file again)

View attachment 1323711

Feb. 28, 2022
New game version Ch5 Part 1 is out. I'll have a look at it as soon as possible / KoGa3

Edit: Currently uploading the new Mod version / KoGa3

Download Mod-Ch5P1 (~75MB)
MediaFire - Workupload

Attention, my Mod is probably NOT compatible to the compressed game from the OP/main page!
I've made therefore a (slightly) compressed version from the game myself with already integrated Mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1618030 View attachment 1618031 View attachment 1618032 View attachment 1618033 View attachment 1618034 View attachment 1618035 View attachment 1622724
Bro, there is no download link.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
This game most definitely isn't for everyone. There's a lot of scenes some might find gruesome but it's the theme of the game, unless people have ignored all of the hints and content thus far, the MC's behavior is on par with the story. I would, however, like to scrap the whole romance path because nothing so far has giving me that feel, I'm sure it's a letdown for seekers of that genre. Everything to me feels more like corruption, it's not necessarily a bad thing but it's just all I've seen so far. The MC has become what he hates, but I'm not exactly turned off by it. When dealing with someone like Ines, what would've been the appropriate way to handle her? If no one even believed she was capable of any kind of abuse, then what would've been the likelihood she ended up in jail? I know people want me to feel sorry for Ines but I don't.
Just curious… what happened to slapping the hell out of people? Or killing them? Is it better to slap a bitch, instead of raping her? We’ve had this talk in the past about Victoria but this raping shit is too much, it’s practically a kinetic novel now. Who’s he’s gonna rape next?

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Just curious… what happened to slapping the hell out of people? Or killing them? Is it better to slap a bitch, instead of raping her? We’ve had this talk in the past about Victoria but this raping shit is too much, it’s practically a kinetic novel now. Who’s he’s gonna rape next?
Whoever mouths off next. I'm a lost cause, there's no redemption for me. I just changed my character name to "Big Ben". *Ends shitpost* As far as Ines goes, slitting her throat would've been too easy, once again I don't feel sorry for the bitch, it only sucks that we've pretty much become like our dear old dad. He rapes a chick and goes home with a smile on his face. Here's to hoping that the MC doesn't do any of this shit to his mom and sisters.

Oct 21, 2021
I’m enjoying not being some wonder bread type main character. Plus I finally got to fuck Alessia’s Little mouth. Keep it coming, Ethan.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Ah, I see. The good old "if you don't like it, don't play the game. There are hundreds of games out there'.

Not every 'I don't like something' comment is meaningless moaning.

When a game offers you a romance route, what I expect is to see romance related content in this route. What's the point of having rape or guro scenes that are unavoidable even being in the romance route?

I don't mind making those who hurt the MC's family suffer a bit and take revenge. But I don't want anything related to rape or sexual torture when I'm in the romance route. It just doesn't make sense. That's what the corruption route is for.
Was going to post something similar but you beat me to it. There's really no need for the different paths anymore, there's no good or bad from what I've seen. Everything seems more kinetic, like we're destined to go down this dark path.

3.20 star(s) 81 Votes