How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have enjoyed playing this through to the current release. Here are some things I'd like to point out, EthanKrautz.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, as I said at the beginning of my post, I'm enjoying the game so far and hope these suggestions can help improve it a little. Thanks for sharing your game with us.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Euphor is a lot of fun, more extreme rough scenes with her please!

I would like some similar content with Lyna, and katya, and kumiko.........

(all the giant boob ladies are a massive turn-off though >.< )

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Yep, some of the abuse could’ve been prevented to poor Mary, but fear not, her judgement is coming. :devilish:
When they did that scene where mary died, I was thinking "who?". There wasn't enough of a connection there for me to care at all. And I was hoping the MC would get to abuse her a bit... but I guess not now. Too bad.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I wish the dev had given option to not chose the girls with freckles. It disgusts me.
It's not her body shape that bothers me, but that is way too many freckles. Would prefer a skin without freckles. (also that many freckles all over your body can indicate skin problems and they are much more likely to develop skin cancer.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ajghz

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When they did that scene where mary died, I was thinking "who?". There wasn't enough of a connection there for me to care at all. And I was hoping the MC would get to abuse her a bit... but I guess not now. Too bad.
Well, we don't technically know Mary's dead. It's possible she's in a coma or something. "Mary, wake up, please" just means she's not conscious. She might be dead, but she also might not be.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
I have enjoyed playing this through to the current release. Here are some things I'd like to point out, EthanKrautz.
Anyway, as I said at the beginning of my post, I'm enjoying the game so far and hope these suggestions can help improve it a little. Thanks for sharing your game with us.
Hi, thanks for your help and analysis. After reading what you wrote I will check the script again and modify the bugs for the next update. :D
To tell you the truth, I'm a newbie in coding and I didn't know that you mention, but now I do, thank you.:LOL:
And no, Victoria is alive but... she has a serius problem with that woman in red.

And now a little gift.
5part1079.jpg

Feb 17, 2022
Pretty cool storyline setup here and it hits a lot of my favorite genres but damn this story is just so all over the place it really saps all enjoyment out of it. In one scene the MC says he is going to do some super important thing then gets easily distracted by some minor thing and the super important thing is totally forgotten and just left up to "fate" or something...

The fact that we are forced into relations with every single girl with no choice to say no to any of them is off-putting. I would like to steer clear of the "landlady" as I fear that rediculous bush that would burn out no less then three weed whackers trying to trim that forest down. Then the forced bloody anal rape of the doctor lady that I guess never technically happened, with the super gross piss/cum/blood puddle aftermath that we are subjected too.

I think the dev has a good basis for a game but really needs to get some focus and make a more comprehensible script and remember that not everybody enjoys certain kinks and allowing players to opt out of certain content and certain characters will draw more players in.

Good luck with your game and I'll keep an eye on the changelog to see if it gets any better.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Pretty cool storyline setup here and it hits a lot of my favorite genres but damn this story is just so all over the place it really saps all enjoyment out of it. In one scene the MC says he is going to do some super important thing then gets easily distracted by some minor thing and the super important thing is totally forgotten and just left up to "fate" or something...

The fact that we are forced into relations with every single girl with no choice to say no to any of them is off-putting. I would like to steer clear of the "landlady" as I fear that rediculous bush that would burn out no less then three weed whackers trying to trim that forest down. Then the forced bloody anal rape of the doctor lady that I guess never technically happened, with the super gross piss/cum/blood puddle aftermath that we are subjected too.

I think the dev has a good basis for a game but really needs to get some focus and make a more comprehensible script and remember that not everybody enjoys certain kinks and allowing players to opt out of certain content and certain characters will draw more players in.

Good luck with your game and I'll keep an eye on the changelog to see if it gets any better.
I both agree and disagree with your assessment. I definitely agree that more options is always better from a player's perspective. A more variable game provides both avoiding or selecting the kinks you want while also allowing for replayability for someone (like me) who has very few kinks they shun. (Most aren't kinks for me, so I tend to be neutral on them.) You would have more options for seeing how LIs act with more attention given to them, rather than being restricted to more of a harem playthrough. (Again, I find both fine, but variety is nice.)

All of that being said, programmatically and/or resource-wise, this may not be a manageable option. Very often developers — new or veteran — are alone or have very small teams. It becomes problematic to provide all of the variety that would be nice without a single game taking 10 years to develop. It's just not feasible. It's nice when a developer can manage it, but it's far too often a limitation that is unavoidable.

Where I disagree primarily is that the script is "all over the place". I don't see how you can come to this conclusion; is in reference to the variety of women or something? As far as the plot goes, I think it's developing nicely and is quite clear:
It's only my perspective, but it's also hard to know whether you mean anything other than the variety in LIs and their own character plots.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Here is a quick music/audio addon (I have taken the script from mr john as a basis (using now the original script file again)

View attachment 1323711

Jan. 29, 2022
made a Mod patch to version Ch4P2a
- fixed a bug (renaming of the MC)
- new: first version of a scene replay function

Download Mod patch (~1MB)

(Info: the game and the Mod Ch4P2 must be installed first)

Download Mod-Ch4P2 (~68MB)
- Workupload

Attention, my Mod is probably NOT compatible to the compressed game from the OP/main page!
I've made therefore a (slightly) compressed version from the game myself with already integrated Mod.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1618030 View attachment 1618031 View attachment 1618032 View attachment 1618033 View attachment 1618034 View attachment 1618035 View attachment 1622724
Please KoGa3 update your wt-mod for ch. 5 part 1 - I visit the warehouse and i cannot find it.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I remember a discussion about some bloody rape is that still unavoidable?
No, and it wasn`t a rape, it was abuse.....it`s a background story, what happends between MC, Mom and Dad and it explains the scar at Moms face !!!!

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes