How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
K just started this game and a few things immediately jumped out as super dumb. Sofia using her skateboard on grass?
The mother not recognizing her son? Dev you are aware that prison, jail, and juvy allow people to visit, right? Yikes... "I thought I'd never see you again"

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
This was explained in dialogue in my playthrough...
Yeah, I just progressed to that point and I think I preferred the mother just not bothering to visit him. Holy hell is this one stupid low-effort plot. "It's makeup, Monica helped me." "Oh."

Last edited:

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
I have no idea what's going on. The writing makes no sense. Or I'm too dumb to understand a crazy complex story. Or I'm just dumb. Either way, I have no idea what's happning. Who is everyone talking about? Even more deus ex machina coming up? Fits well with all the non sequiters.

The whole "Do you really love me like a woman" conversation just happened again... What is going on??

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I have no idea what's going on. The writing makes no sense. Or I'm too dumb to understand a crazy complex story. Or I'm just dumb. Either way, I have no idea what's happning. Who is everyone talking about? Even more deus ex machina coming up? Fits well with all the non sequiters.

The whole "Do you really love me like a woman" conversation just happened again... What is going on??
It's no war and peace or even a king or barker quality story but I follow it just fine. Will it win a pulitzer? No. But it serves its purpose imo

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So, using the mod I can change my character's name, but it doesn't change the script. What's the point of that, then?
Hi. This is unfortunately a bug in my Mod, so far you must use the renaming in the Mod menu. I'll try to fix that in the next version.
this game should make a gallery mod
I'll have a look if I can add one into my Mod

Edit: in the meantime I've made a Mod patch with a fix of the MC renaming and the first attempt of adding a replay function

Last edited:
Reactions: Specter2470

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Enjoyed playing this game. So will keep to follow it and promise a review after next upgrade. Just now it's a solid 4* for me. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.4 Part 2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ Walkthrough/Gallery Mod already installed

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.4 Part 2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ Walkthrough/Gallery Mod già installata

of Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.4 Part 1]

di un fan Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.4 Part 1]

+ Walkthrough/Gallery Mod già installata

of Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.3 Part 2]

di un fan Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.3 Part 2]

upadate Italian translation

Updated: 2022-01-26
Version: Ch.4 Part 2

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Sometimes it's takes a monster to deal with monsters, with all the craziness that's going on in the MC's world I don't fault him at all for what he's done... or what he's going to do next. Protect your family and friends and all costs, normally, I wouldn't be into this type of stuff but I CAN'T WAIT to see what we have in store for Mother Superior/Ines. She needs to suffer for what her treatment of Mary.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Sometimes it's takes a monster to deal with monsters, with all the craziness that's going on in the MC's world I don't fault him at all for what he's done... or what he's going to do next. Protect your family and friends and all costs, normally, I wouldn't be into this type of stuff but I CAN'T WAIT to see what we have in store for Mother Superior/Ines. She needs to suffer for what her treatment of Mary.
It’s probably gonna be a ugly scene

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I even liked the game, but that damn black bar occupying a third of the screen is making me give up the game, I'm tired of clicking to advance a scene and having to press the "H" key to remove the damn bar.
Is it from the program used, this slash? Is there no way to make the subtitles without it (even in color)? I tried to use some features here on the site (transparent textbox) but it didn't work.
If you are talking about the text box (that is the only black box I can see), you can make it transparent in the options page in the game.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Anyone else on android having this game freeze at the splash screen when it asks to allow access to media, photos, and files?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I found this game interesting. :)

I like the mother of MC here.

But the only thing that pisses me off is that MC is SO LONG getting ready to help Mary with this bitch.
Really... :cry:

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes