How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Try using vpn maybe

Dude, that error he's getting is something to do with an invalid Security Certificate on Pixeldrain. (The system to ensure your secure https connection is valid) Using a VPN does absolutely nothing to change that ...

It's all a matter of trust. Pixeldrain has a problem with their SSL certificate. A lot of times, that's a temporary thing and the web host will probably update and fix it. However, I've see several posts about this happening to Pixeldrain in the past and at some point you have to decide if you trust downloads from that site or not. I've seen a lot worse places than Pixeldrain.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Here is a quick music/audio addon (I have taken the script from mr john as a basis (using now the original script file again)

[/SPOILER]

if this mode is used before and then not in the next, does it break the saves?

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Dude, that error he's getting is something to do with an invalid Security Certificate on Pixeldrain. (The system to ensure your secure https connection is valid) Using a VPN does absolutely nothing to change that ...

It's all a matter of trust. Pixeldrain has a problem with their SSL certificate. A lot of times, that's a temporary thing and the web host will probably update and fix it. However, I've see several posts about this happening to Pixeldrain in the past and at some point you have to decide if you trust downloads from that site or not. I've seen a lot worse places than Pixeldrain.
Not an expert on IT stuff man. I just gave a suggestion sorry for being a noob

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi. Well, there is unfortunately always a risk when using a Mod for a game. Also with mine, where I modify the game files quite heavily (adding music/audio, renaming option for all main characters, etc). Therefore unfortunately yes, this can happen.

I did a quick check with saves made with installed Mod and tried to load them into a game without any Mod installed, actually they all worked for me. But again: I can't guarantee it will always work.
how to open the mod menu, sorry?
In the game while playing there should be a button like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Here is a quick music/audio addon (I have taken the script from mr john as a basis (using now the original script file again)

Jan. 26, 2022
New game version Ch4 Part 2 is out. I've made a quick patch, with it my Mod CH4Part1 is compatible with the new game version (the walkthrough and the renaming is already finished, the music/audio is still to be done for the new content)
1)what is the point of the renaming MC option if his name is hardcoded when anyone is speaking his name? at least implement an MC variable and swap it with the hardcoded name so it will swap in whole code and not just in the name showing MC speaking..
2)if you choose the mod option of the incest relationship then you skip the option to be able to choose their names.. might wanna recode that part

small issues that if fixed will make this mod even better!
i bring it up due to you stating that the renaming part of the mod is done..
edit: after seeing your response to others.. there is no mod menu in the taskbar.. only options..

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
1)what is the point of the renaming MC option if his name is hardcoded when anyone is speaking his name? at least implement an MC variable and swap it with the hardcoded name so it will swap in whole code and not just in the name showing MC speaking..
2)if you choose the mod option of the incest relationship then you skip the option to be able to choose their names.. might wanna recode that part

small issues that if fixed will make this mod even better!
i bring it up due to you stating that the renaming part of the mod is done..
edit: after seeing your response to others.. there is no mod menu in the taskbar.. only options..
Info: I'm currently uploading the completed Mod, should be done soon. Also: If there is no Mod menu button, then something went wrong with the installation. Please re-install the finished Mod when it's uploaded. The renaming in the options is not fully compatible to my renaming function, please use then the one in my Mod menu, it should look like this:

Reactions: Spawn420

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The name changing mod is weird. The MC is still called Ethan throughout the game, but the display name changed.
Two variables have to be changed; MCname and player_name. It is not hard coded.

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Info: I'm currently uploading the completed Mod, should be done soon. Also: If there is no Mod menu button, then something went wrong with the installation. Please re-install the finished Mod when it's uploaded. The renaming in the options is not fully compatible to my renaming function, please use then the one in my Mod menu, it should look like this:
confirmed full mod version works as intended.. thanks a bunch!

Reactions: KoGa3

jrobbins

Sep 9, 2021
Loving the game but…

Who the fuck chooses a glock over a 1911?!:WaitWhat:
The US Military has been choosing 9mm over the 1911 .45 for decades. While not standard issue across the board, special forces seem to be fond of the Glock. .

Though for video games, I'm kind of with you on the .45 or whatever gun makes the biggest hole.

• Love
Reactions: acondo

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020

View attachment 1323711

Jan. 26, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version Ch4 Part 2

Download Mod-Ch4P2 (~68MB)
- Workupload

Attention, my Mod is probably NOT compatible to the compressed game from the OP/main page!
I've made therefore a (slightly) compressed version from the game myself with already integrated Mod.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1618030 View attachment 1618031 View attachment 1618032 View attachment 1618033 View attachment 1618034 View attachment 1618035
Compressed version with mod built in gave me a SLEW of errors at the very beginning. Couldn't get past the setting relationships portion.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
The mother of all cliffhangers.. Wasn't sure the first time I played this but gotta say it grows on you..

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes