How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
No, and it wasn`t a rape, it was abuse.....it`s a background story, what happends between MC, Mom and Dad and it explains the scar at Moms face !!!!
I believe the rape he was referring to was when the MC rapes the doctor, who was drugging his family, and this scene is still unavoidable last I checked.

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I believe the rape he was referring to was when the MC rapes the doctor, who was drugging his family, and this scene is still unavoidable last I checked.
If that is the case, you are correct, but question was bloody rape, so I don`t know !!!:rolleyes::unsure:(y)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The day dream. Yeah last I played that part unavoidable and sadly not doable... the mc is much nicer to her once the dream ends :(

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Oh so it was a dream? No one mentioned that before.
At the time you don't know it's just a day dream and it gets pretty rough so I can imagine some still have issue with it.

I don't mind it at all except you can't really punish her for all she did against your loved one's but that's me :p

Reactions: DA22

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
did update change name? I checked save file and in it, it say player name and name as Belnick, but everyone still calls you ethan?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Was brutally raping a sadistic nun and skinning someone while they're still alive really necessary? I'm not really liking the direction this game is taking but some sick fucks probably like it.
He's a complete dick to people he claims to care about too.

I overlooked the first rape thinking it wouldn't get any worse but it's just getting worse.

Nun said something about him not turning into his dad, I think he's already worse.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.5 Part 1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.47 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 209 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 175 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Why do people whine about the content over and over? If you can't tolerate it then just don't play the game. There are hundreds of other games listed on this site.

As for my view on the update. Was a pretty good update. Hope Ines isn't forgotten and I hope Victoria isn't dead. As far as the flaying scene *shrug* I've seen worse in horror movies. Just hope that wasn't a character we know. Was neat to see more about the organization the MC is involved with.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Why do people whine about the content over and over? If you can't tolerate it then just don't play the game. There are hundreds of other games listed on this site.

As for my view on the update. Was a pretty good update. Hope Ines isn't forgotten and I hope Victoria isn't dead. As far as the flaying scene *shrug* I've seen worse in horror movies. Just hope that wasn't a character we know. Was neat to see more about the organization the MC is involved with.
Ah, I see. The good old "if you don't like it, don't play the game. There are hundreds of games out there'.

Not every 'I don't like something' comment is meaningless moaning.

When a game offers you a romance route, what I expect is to see romance related content in this route. What's the point of having rape or guro scenes that are unavoidable even being in the romance route?

I don't mind making those who hurt the MC's family suffer a bit and take revenge. But I don't want anything related to rape or sexual torture when I'm in the romance route. It just doesn't make sense. That's what the corruption route is for.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Ah, I see. The good old "if you don't like it, don't play the game. There are hundreds of games out there'.

Not every 'I don't like something' comment is meaningless moaning.

When a game offers you a romance route, what I expect is to see romance related content in this route. What's the point of having rape or guro scenes that are unavoidable even being in the romance route?

I don't mind making those who hurt the MC's family suffer a bit and take revenge. But I don't want anything related to rape or sexual torture when I'm in the romance route. It just doesn't make sense. That's what the corruption route is for.
you talking about the new update?

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes