• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Need some more tags for this.
Creampie.
Urination .
Footjob.
Groping.
Interracial.
Voyeurism. (Both mothers have spied on MC in sexual acts with Sofia so far.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And taking the dev's word on it there may even be pregnancy in this game/VN.
Thanks.
How strange, I would swear they were in the previous update. :unsure: :unsure:

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Well guys, you have the option to vote to keep the game that way, or add background music and sounds to the sex scenes.
Sin título1.png

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Is there an estimate on the possibility of when the next update might be out?

On another note: If the Hunters are aware of MC's gifts and those of his family, wouldn't they also be aware that once he discovered what was truly going on that there would be extreme hell for them to pay because of their deceptions? I believe more than a few of his former colleagues would beg him to kill them outright rather than making them his sex slaves or adding him to his growing harem.... particularly if the only way he ends up using them is orally and anally and rendering it nearly impossible for them to have pure vaginal sex ever again.

I think, of his colleagues in the Hunters, Euphor, Maya, and Helena would willingly jump ship and become his simply because of shared history. This would be especially true for Euphor. On the other hand, Hera, in particular, should be extremely worried and concerned when MC sets his sights on her. Given the unknown nature of his possibly multiple gifts, it's highly doubtful that she could match him in single combat. Hera's defeat would be truly catastrophic and humiliating. Assuming he allowed her to live, Hera would be nothing more than the shell of a broken woman without the capacity for rational thought any longer.

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
Seriously what is with the size of the mc's p.e.n.i.s it looks like the same size has his whole arm.
Way to go on the realism .

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Is there an estimate on the possibility of when the next update might be out?

On another note: If the Hunters are aware of MC's gifts and those of his family, wouldn't they also be aware that once he discovered what was truly going on that there would be extreme hell for them to pay because of their deceptions? I believe more than a few of his former colleagues would beg him to kill them outright rather than making them his sex slaves or adding him to his growing harem.... particularly if the only way he ends up using them is orally and anally and rendering it nearly impossible for them to have pure vaginal sex ever again.

I think, of his colleagues in the Hunters, Euphor, Maya, and Helena would willingly jump ship and become his simply because of shared history. This would be especially true for Euphor. On the other hand, Hera, in particular, should be extremely worried and concerned when MC sets his sights on her. Given the unknown nature of his possibly multiple gifts, it's highly doubtful that she could match him in single combat. Hera's defeat would be truly catastrophic and humiliating. Assuming he allowed her to live, Hera would be nothing more than the shell of a broken woman without the capacity for rational thought any longer.
I will release the next update next month, I plan to finish cap 6 with more than 700 renders. It could be said that the peaceful phase will end there.

No, the Hunters don't know that women have Gifts, they only know that men can have them. If they knew, they would make a farm. There's a little fact that I haven't said yet and it has to do with the farm.
Also some things from the past regarding Ariel, and the family.
I plan to release everything in the next update. It will be titled: No more secrets.

Reactions: CircaAD and a1fox3

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn, I just hope that all this betrayal doesn't mean we won't get Euphor anymore

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Damn, I just hope that all this betrayal doesn't mean we won't get Euphor anymore
To me I think Euphor and many others will side with MC one way or the other.
That is the vibe I get from it.
Just remember MC rescued Euphor way back when they were just kids.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
To me I think Euphor and many others will side with MC one way or the other.
That is the vibe I get from it.
Just remember MC rescued Euphor way back when they were just kids.
I would guess Euphor was being used by the Hunters also and did not know what was really going on. She will follow the MC anywhere since he is the only one she trusts completely.

The only other girl that might follow us would be Maya (if that is the right name), but I believe she knew what was going on. Have we met any other Hunters?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 6 Part 1 + Multimod by KoGa3
Updated with fix for premature end, everybody should grab this one.

Size 350 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated the port, everybody should grab this one as the other one ended prematurely.

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
I would guess Euphor was being used by the Hunters also and did not know what was really going on. She will follow the MC anywhere since he is the only one she trusts completely.

The only other girl that might follow us would be Maya (if that is the right name), but I believe she knew what was going on. Have we met any other Hunters?
There's more, but Ethan doesn't get along with them, especially if they're men, or should I say they don't get along with him. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Some more will appear, but it will be after finishing chapter 6.

3.20 star(s) 78 Votes