How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M'95

May 17, 2019
Sorry you didn't like the Mod, but that's ok. Here are a few infos from me to explain my Mod functions for the game a bit:

- I do not change with my Mod the basic gameplay itself. That's not the intention of it. You can of course adjust the points, but if you still see some scenes than it's on purpose from the gamedev himself doing this.

- Also the walkthrough is, as indicated in my Mod menu, mostly a "help for choices" - and these are of course also only personal recommendations.

- If you want a bit of "control" what the game is doing in the back I recommend to activate the advanced WT with hints. There you get at least infos when the game is branching because of the game points.

- And last but not least: The main intention of my Mod is actually to add ingame music, all the other functions are kinda bonus things for me.
Your mods are amazing, the flexibility they offer are the foremost reason I use them, thanks for your work!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry you didn't like the Mod, but that's ok. Here are a few infos from me to explain my Mod functions for the game a bit:

- I do not change with my Mod the basic gameplay itself. That's not the intention of it. You can of course adjust the points, but if you still see some scenes than it's on purpose from the gamedev himself doing this.

- Also the walkthrough is, as indicated in my Mod menu, mostly a "help for choices" - and these are of course also only personal recommendations.

- If you want a bit of "control" what the game is doing in the back I recommend to activate the advanced WT with hints. There you get at least infos when the game is branching because of the game points.

- And last but not least: The main intention of my Mod is actually to add ingame music, all the other functions are kinda bonus things for me.
Don't give in to this troll, I have had him blocked for a long time now.

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Well guys, just 3 days left for the poll.

And please don't take it out on KoGa3, he's just giving everyone a helping hand with his mods, you should be grateful. I'm the one who makes the scenes.
By the way, can someone tell me who Verónica is?

Mar 16, 2022

And please don't take it out on KoGa3, he's just giving everyone a helping hand with his mods, you should be grateful. I'm the one who makes the scenes.
I'd hazard a guess he's referring to Victoria...Bwahahaha!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Music would be ok but not for anything else with the style of the game.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Between last update and this one it looks as though we'll have very little if any choice in sexual encounters and as of this update the I disliked the majority of the encounters. I'd like to continue the story but I don't really feel like holding ctrl during a kinetic parade of sex scenes I don't like.

Good luck with the project.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Between last update and this one it looks as though we'll have very little if any choice in sexual encounters and as of this update the I disliked the majority of the encounters. I'd like to continue the story but I don't really feel like holding ctrl during a kinetic parade of sex scenes I don't like.

Good luck with the project.
He's also rushed a lot of the sex scenes, this over-exaggeration on the anal scenes are gross for my taste also, particularly the sisters. This game is trending down.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Playing the APK and enjoying so far...but: played for a bit and saved my game to finish later, but now every time I try to start the game it closes immediately...can't even get to the main menu. Anyone else have this problem?

Reactions: EthanKrautz

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Playing the APK and enjoying so far...but: played for a bit and saved my game to finish later, but now every time I try to start the game it closes immediately...can't even get to the main menu. Anyone else have this problem?
What version is the save you are using?

Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
I'm going to be honest, I clicked because there's a sexy nun in the screenshots. There isn't much to say about the game so far and the English isn't the worst I have ever read but you keep referring to the female characters with he and him pronouns when it should be she and her that you use.

The "grandmother landlady":ROFLMAO: also has the issue where she has black lines on her forehead in some scenes which is a common problem with DAZ that can easily be fixed before you start the render or fixed in post using something like Photoshop or GIMP.
I downloaded it for the same reason. However I use the mod names. Because I too find the grammar to be awkward. Incest genre isn't my cup of tea. But at least the grammar is less awkward. Some parts are still weird, such as the he, she, her... and on occasions, the dialog belong to the wrong character.... I hope the author will fix it in future updates.

I quite like the story though.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
EthanKrautz, you are the man! This game is a beacon of hope for people of fine tastes, that appreciates a woman's bush, and not only that, you simply created my dream model within this game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't wait for the next update. I'm missing Euphor :D

Keep up the great work, you deserve at least 1k + patrons!

(I wanted to end this post with a joke about those anal prolapses, but oh well... :p )

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
EthanKrautz, you are the man! This game is a beacon of hope for people of fine tastes, that appreciates a woman's bush, and not only that, you simply created my dream model within this game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't wait for the next update. I'm missing Euphor :D

Keep up the great work, you deserve at least 1k + patrons!

(I wanted to end this post with a joke about those anal prolapses, but oh well... :p )
Gracias.
Well, as I said before, seeing that there were no 3D games with that theme (anal or vaginal prolapse, hematolagnia, etc) I decided to do it. I'm a fan of hentai and videos with those fetishes, so... :ROFLMAO:

As for the support, I made this game for myself, and those who want to join me are welcome.:cool:

And although my next game will be different from this one (more simple), I plan to place these same types of fetishes. :p

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes