• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Anne Marie's introduction was for that.
And it should be clarified, that due to Ethan's policy, there will be no lesbian scenes.
You know, he doesn't share his food.
Not quite what I had in mind but uh...thanks??
I was not alluding to lesbian action but more like their individual relations between them and Ethan
They look like good long term toys!!

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Not quite what I had in mind but uh...thanks??
I was not alluding to lesbian action but more like their individual relations between them and Ethan
They look like good long term toys!!
Yes, I understand.
Just look at Anne Marie, Ines will have a similar fate. Although the method to which she will be subjected will be different and more faster.
I'm planning to do something like this. :D
4116689_69b494d.jpg

Last edited:

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Yes, I understand.
Just look at Anne Marie, Ines will have a similar fate. Although the method to which she will be subjected will be different and more faster.
I'm planning to do something like this. :D
View attachment 1867158
HAAAAA!!!! OHHH YEAHHH!!!! WILL THEY BE FUCKED AND SODOMISED IN PUBLIC!!!??
LOOK WHAT YOU DID.... NOW I'M EXCITED... GOOD STUFF SIR!! GOOD STUFF!!! CAN'T WAIT!!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I was enjoying this update up until the mind control shit.
I don't remember any mind control unless you are talking about the forced dream.
The dream was MC having sex with his family but he was already going to do that but in a slower way or so it seems to me.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Nice renders, well done lewd scenes and likeable characters, story is a little cringy to be honest, the he he and ha ha after some sentences make the mc sound like a douche, kind of disappointing that some of the supposed love choices only cut the content you are able to see, most VN's show some other content not flat out nothing but at least the dev changed that with some of the latest content so is good. Not a fan of the slut this slut that talk but is fine, my policy is to never ask content to be removed but to add more, I saw someone asking for no loli content somewhere and that's just dumb, other people ask for NTR removal, gay, futa, etc. If you don't like something that's fine but somebody might like it so let it be kids and grow up, plus most dev's give the option to not see it so stop bitching about it.
The dick... the first time I saw it I just start laughing, I don't know how the mc is able to function with so low blood pressure in his brain. Hopefully the VN will keep going, keeping an eye on this one.

Mar 16, 2022
Nice renders, well done lewd scenes and likeable characters, story is a little cringy to be honest, the he he and ha ha after some sentences make the mc sound like a douche, kind of disappointing that some of the supposed love choices only cut the content you are able to see, most VN's show some other content not flat out nothing but at least the dev changed that with some of the latest content so is good. Not a fan of the slut this slut that talk but is fine, my policy is to never ask content to be removed but to add more, I saw someone asking for no loli content somewhere and that's just dumb, other people ask for NTR removal, gay, futa, etc. If you don't like something that's fine but somebody might like it so let it be kids and grow up, plus most dev's give the option to not see it so stop bitching about it.
The dick... the first time I saw it I just start laughing, I don't know how the mc is able to function with so low blood pressure in his brain. Hopefully the VN will keep going, keeping an eye on this one.
There won't be any NTR ( or even sharing ), gay or futa in this game ever...period. The Dev. has a vision for his game, and no amount of asking for what he doesn't want included in it will change that.
Oh, and I understand that you were speaking generally in regards to games/VNs. I agree with you to a point, but smart Devs know what they are intending to include in their game, and let that be known early on. Failure to do so often alienates the majority of their fans/supporters if things change. Having the option to avoid content is often a smart move. What annoys people is when some hound the Dev. to include contentious tags when the intentions for development have already been outlined.

Last edited:

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
There won't be any NTR ( or even sharing ), gay or futa in this game ever...period. The Dev. has a vision for his game, and no amount of asking for what he doesn't want included in it will change that.
Oh, and I understand that you were speaking generally in regards to games/VNs. I agree with you to a point, but smart Devs know what they are intending to include in their game, and let that be known early on. Failure to do so often alienates the majority of their fans/supporters if things change. Having the option to avoid content is often a smart move. What annoys people is when some hound the Dev. to include contentious tags when the intentions for development have already been outlined.
Yes I know the dev has the final say but remember that most VNs are not a hobby, it's a living so like any other business the consumer has some input in the final product if you want to make a profit. Just look a the last update of college bound, it's a shameless patron milking, just saying.

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Yes I know the dev has the final say but remember that most VNs are not a hobby, it's a living so like any other business the consumer has some input in the final product if you want to make a profit. Just look a the last update of college bound, it's a shameless patron milking, just saying.
Please don't fight. :)
I've been offered money for ntr scenes even outside the game and I've refused them. That earned me a couple of 1 stars but I don't care. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
To avoid suspicion, I have said it many times, even to my friends, and I will say it again I will not add anything I don't like for money.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Please don't fight. :)
I've been offered money for ntr scenes even outside the game and I've refused them. That earned me a couple of 1 stars but I don't care. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
To avoid suspicion, I have said it many times, even to my friends, and I will say it again I will not add anything I don't like for money.
Well I'm glad you are above the norm, and there was no fighting, are we twelve now? Now I've never ask any dev to do anything, I mean aside when dev's ask for users input, my issue was people asking for content removal, but looking at the trend most VN's have taken, some are making thousands and no content even after seven months leaves much to be desired, normally I do the $60 donation on delivered VN but some want to be feed and cloth for years and to me that's adoption, take care and good luck.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So that mod is pretty much useless.
Even if you follow a love path, Veronica is destined to be his slave, there's no romance, period.
The mod only shows you certain stuff, nothing else.
Might as well go corruption all the way or wait for a remake that makes sense.

3.20 star(s) 78 Votes