• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
see that can backfire hard for example he has 50 patrons right now, lets say 20 vote for something and the other is split all into other options 10 in one 10 in another 5 in one 5 in another (or whatever as long as its lower then the first 20) congrates he please 20 of his fans but also potentially pissed off 30 of his fans in the process which some or all can stop supporting at that time if they really don't like that content so i'd argue it would've been better not to listen to the major vote (sure it could work out but its still a gamble each time)

or instead of listen to those 20 he could potentially gain x number of new subs for lack of said fetish. the more fetishes you add the more likely theres something someone won't like and won't bother subbing based on that (in other words you can be scaring off potential customers for doing whatever your current patrons says.)

I'm of the opinion a Dev should make the game what they want it to be and not do polls or etc to have people vote on the content. i have seen to many games go downhill fast and crash and burned just from letting the subs dictate the content, Devs should just stick true with themself and make the story they want not what others demand, if all devs did the vote thing for content every game on this site would be the exact same cause the 3 most demands you hear all the time is 1, incest, 2, harem, 3, NTR/No NTR. so all games will just be an Incest Harem with or without NTR, would they games be a blast if that was your only 2 options?
I see your point of view and ok I realize not everyone is going to be happy all the time with what a developer is adding per se, but when I check tags for creampie for example not planning to see anal bs day in and day out. I'm at least hoping for something more risk oriented. My gripe is if you've added planned fetishes in footnotes that maybe at some point you'll start seeing that come to fruition, but every time that dick goes from pussy to ass with no choice on my part as the player. it's like pulling up and going hey you want watch some assholes get wrecked and helll yeah sounds like a good fight to watching literal butt f'ing and going "yeah I didn't sign on for this." Idk consider it as expectation being smashed by garbage I don't desire seeing. Ok done ranting and if I hurt any Anal lovers feelings...I'm not all that sorry a disclaimer needs added if it's the main game priority so I or anyone else can swipe on by.

YummyMonstah

Jun 9, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch6 Part2 + Multimod by KoGa3
Size 405 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for the port! Though I'm having an error right now it seems I can't access the link.Any possible fix for this will be appreciated. Thanks!
Screenshot_20220814-071952.png

RylokaLives!

Jul 8, 2021
Good if it wasn't for the raping, MC seemed quite decent frankly, I wasn't expecting him to throat rap some lass. What you like in fiction says a lot about who you are beneath the surface & I don't want to see that.

Azrael2086

Nov 5, 2018
So I read past posts and I'm having the same issues as others. Constant errors whenever the aunt talks. Any fixes? I know someone mentioned that it's been downloaded and not a lot of people have said there were issues, just wondering where I could've messed. I've installed it like every other patch and never have any issues. Was a new game required at some point? The last game update worked fine btw.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
i thought this whole VN was about the more extreme fetishes!?

also there are people who enjoy the prolapse stuff.

yeah- its pretty nasty but...well, nasty can be pretty hot if you ask me
I think a lot of people assumed that the more extreme stuff would be for the MC's enemies. It feels weird when the mc keeps saying that he loves and wants to protect his family and then when they have sex, he acts like they are some random whore.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Thanks for the port! Though I'm having an error right now it seems I can't access the link.Any possible fix for this will be appreciated. Thanks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try these links:

Reactions: EthanKrautz

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I think a lot of people assumed that the more extreme stuff would be for the MC's enemies. It feels weird when the mc keeps saying that he loves and wants to protect his family and then when they have sex, he acts like they are some random whore.
? liking rough sex and loving someone isn't mutually exclusive.. i'm actually tired of game forcing me to take the "bad" / "corrupted" routes just to get kinky/rough sex its actually nice being able to pick the "love" route and still get all the kinky rough stuff

i understand lots of people don't like that but thats fine im just tired of this stupid thinking "oh if you love someone obviously your sex life is boring and vanilla" (not saying thats what you were trying to imply just the general idea/feelings i get from some posters around here)

There is nothing wrong with having a loving and caring realationship but in the bedroom the dynamic changes drastically, its actually quite normal

Last edited:

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
I really liked the anal scene Alysha. but it should be "first anal" style but it was very good.
It's worth continuing to follow patreon this game.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
liking rough sex and loving someone isn't mutually exclusive.. i'm actually tired of game forcing me to take the "bad" / "corrupted" routes just to get kinky/rough sex its actually nice being able to pick the "love" route and still get all the kinky rough stuff
so true we always have to be a bad guy to see good sex in this games. otherwise it's the most boring vanilla sex all the time.

Bill doing an interpretation of most ppl around here. tell them bill how they look like:LOL:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
? liking rough sex and loving someone isn't mutually exclusive.. i'm actually tired of game forcing me to take the "bad" / "corrupted" routes just to get kinky/rough sex its actually nice being able to pick the "love" route and still get all the kinky rough stuff

i understand lots of people don't like that but thats fine im just tired of this stupid thinking "oh if you love someone obviously your sex life is boring and vanilla" (not saying thats what you were trying to imply just the general idea/feelings i get from some posters around here)

There is nothing wrong with having a loving and caring realationship but in the bedroom the dynamic changes drastically, its actually quite normal
Sure just because you love someone it doesn't mean that the sex has to be boring and vanilla, but the way the mc jumps right away into the more rough stuff with the family, feels really weird.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I wasn't gonna comment again on this game as I had moved on I just forgot to unwatch it and still wish it luck.
But now you got people saying it was just roughsex and its boreing without roughsex.
And roughsex dose'nt mean you dont love someone. (upto a point thats very true)
I'm not gonna argue you can't have roughsex with a loved one and it be enjoyable.
I'm not gonna argue you don't love someone just because you have roughsex with them.

My argument is that what he did to his oldest sister was neither a bit of roughsex or an act of love.
And that's despite it being after all her love choices.
I have replayed his sex scene with his sister and the scene's he has with his now slave Doctor.

Apart from dialogue the only time there was a diffrence is the first time the doctor pissed herself.
other than that there apears to be fuck all any difference except ofcorse unlike with the two he supossedly actually like and loves the Doctor dosen't end up with a prolapse.

Which seems to indicate (even despite pissing herself from fear) that he actually went physically softer on the doctor's anal sex punishment,
Than he did with the two he professed to llike and love.
And yet we know for a fact that both anal with the doctor were supossed to be punishment.
So I for one fail to see how what he do's to his loved ones can even be called love.
So I stopped playing but thats my personal choice.
You are more than wellcome to dissagree.

Now I don't know you.
But I would politely sujest that If you think that a sign you love someone.
Is to physically hurt them more than you would actually hurt someone you'r supossed to punish.
You may want to seek professional help.

Just sayin and for the last time.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 78 Votes