How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
I'm not being able to save the game, it gives me this error message when I try to save:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "/Volumes/Macmini/Mega/renpy-7.4.11-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Volumes/Macmini/Mega/renpy-7.4.11-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "/Volumes/Macmini/Mega/renpy-7.4.11-sdk/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Volumes/Macmini/Mega/renpy-7.4.11-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "/Volumes/Macmini/Mega/renpy-7.4.11-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 4160, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "/Volumes/Macmini/Mega/renpy-7.4.11-sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1102, in event

possum1

May 17, 2018
a dream huh. sure. that wasn't at all an excuse to reuse the same renders from the previous chapters to buff up the numbers on release. yep. totally believable and totally makes the story more interesting. not at all useless. i believe that completely. rofl

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
I read some of the reviews and decided to try this game.

First off, I agree with many of the reviews. This game seriously needs a shitload of grammar and spell checks. What language is this being written in, originally? Is it machine translated? If not, you really need to find someone else to do it. It kind of reminded me of Life with Mary. Here's a tip for the developer (EthanKrautz), and please don't take this the wrong way. Bad grammar and spelling can really break a game.

The story is interesting, I've just started chapter 4. Truth is, it's the only thing that has kept me playing. The are some nice girls like Euphor (what kind of name is that anyway?) and Monica. I'm not a big fan of humongous tittzillas so the mother, although nice, is a skip for me.

As I'm only on chapter 4 I won't say much more at this time. So far, I'm only playing for the story. Oh, and yes.... For this:

:love:

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
I read some of the reviews and decided to try this game.

First off, I agree with many of the reviews. This game seriously needs a shitload of grammar and spell checks. What language is this being written in, originally? Is it machine translated? If not, you really need to find someone else to do it. It kind of reminded me of Life with Mary. Here's a tip for the developer (EthanKrautz), and please don't take this the wrong way. Bad grammar and spelling can really break a game.

The story is interesting, I've just started chapter 4. Truth is, it's the only thing that has kept me playing. The are some nice girls like Euphor (what kind of name is that anyway?) and Monica. I'm not a big fan of humongous tittzillas so the mother, although nice, is a skip for me.

As I'm only on chapter 4 I won't say much more at this time. So far, I'm only playing for the story. Oh, and yes.... For this:

:love:
Thank you.
Well, to tell you the truth I speak Spanish and I use a translator (DeepL). Although there is someone who helps me with the corrections. It's funny, since I do understand it.
I'm sure it's because I've read it before.
But I will try to improve that in the future.

Regarding your question:
Why Euphor?
Well, her name derives from Euphoria.

And as for the footjob (I love those soft, rosy feet.... ah, what pleasant memories), there will be more later.;)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BetweenSalvationAndAbyss-CH7P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: whoabacha

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
I had interested in the game some time ago, but I preferred to wait and see how it progresses. Actually the tags that interested me in the game were harem and romance.

But from what I've been reading the romance part is more or less non-existent, while the tags rape, corruption, slave, maledom, humiliation and the like are recurring and the basis of the game. I guess I can proceed to ignore the game with no regrets.

In any case, thanks for uploading it and good luck to the developer
the thing is Romance,Harem dont go hand in hand with humilation rape,slave and this things.... i liked the beginning but after a little you see there is no love or romance...maybe in a psycho sense....and the prolapsed anus is ugly as hell ,he could have given the choice to do it or not...but there is no choice to deney it...so i´m out ....maybe he taged it as romance and harem to have more folks download it....who knows,i don´t...

3.20 star(s) 81 Votes