How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
the math on that latest poll is a no brainer.
1 and a half month 300+ renders
just 2 thirds of that time more for 400+ more renders

if this was a HS game it would make no sense as that requires no rendering time at all, but with dazd less frequent but fuller content releases are right for the patreon market as supporters will at least have updates they have time to sink teeth into rather than just get a quick lick. full chapters would look better as part chapters are just poor optics

just an opinion

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Public service announcement: if you have an anal prolapse of any length seek immediate medical attention. Failure to address the situation may lead to a potentially life-threatening infection and the condition is unlikely to resolve on its own.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Another horse dick attached to a human and floppy beachballs superglued to women's chests. *sigh*

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.7 Part 1] Unofficial Android Port + Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 374mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Last edited:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
yeeeh..... Seems like the Dev has some weird prolapse kink.... Not rly my cup of tea. The story besides that crap was great so far. And even though i have nothing against a little bush, mom might need a lawn mower between her legs. It looks like the rainforest down there

3.20 star(s) 81 Votes