• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
agreed i thought maya should have gotten a redemption. especially since they seem to like eachother a lot before
Nah man, she doesn't get anything, she deserves whatever happens and i won't feel bad for her, you can't play with someone feelings and emotions like that, imagine years building friendship and trust with someone and it's was just a lie, they were never your friend, she doesn't feel sorry, she was going to take mc family hostage for some shit, so fuck her, she deserves whatever mc will do to her(if he ever does anything to her)but knowing the dev and mc sadistic nature, a lot of stuff will probably happen to her and not good ones depending on how you look at it

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Nah man, she doesn't get anything, she deserves whatever happens and i won't feel bad for her, you can't play with someone feelings and emotions like that, imagine years building friendship and trust with someone and it's was just a lie, they were never your friend, she doesn't feel sorry, she was going to take mc family hostage for some shit, so fuck her, she deserves whatever mc will do to her(if he ever does anything to her)but knowing the dev and mc sadistic nature, a lot of stuff will probably happen to her and not good ones depending on how you look at it
was it? i might have missed the part where she said that.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
A couple of lovely girls in the game but holy shit there are some fugly fatties. Kinda disappointing but I guess someone finds them alluring... Urgh...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Amazing and perverted game! (y)

I just finished this story and we are looking forward to further updates, I don’t know why many people don’t appreciate this game, especially since the plot is in place, the sex scenes are quite normal, of course, except for the prolapses and the unexpected transformation of Mc’s dick in a large size :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Also wasn't it her son and his friends who put MC in the hospital and his mother covered it up?

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
holly hell this game is sooo goood honestly i love it i just wish we get more bdsm/humiliation parts with the MCs mom she is disgined to be slut for him its perfect (minor thing i dont like the inner meet popping out )

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
The woman who was driving Mc home at the beginning of the game is Mc's hunter and assistant (nowadays she is now a traitor, like all hunters.)
Say what? She's the reason I came back to this and the people I talked to said we can actually get with her.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Say what? She's the reason I came back to this and the people I talked to said we can actually get with her.
Have you played this game? I don't want to just spoiler it. but that guy said who is Maya? I answered, if of course you mean the short-haired blonde who was next to Mc when he was checking the bodies of dead people, then she is Maya, and what will happen next will be seen later

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Have you played this game? I don't want to just spoiler it. but that guy said who is Maya? I answered, if of course you mean the short-haired blonde who was next to Mc when he was checking the bodies of dead people, then she is Maya, and what will happen next will be seen later
I played this when it first came out. Then dropped it because of certain things I didn't like. But yes. I know who Maya is.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I played this when it first came out. Then dropped it because of certain things I didn't like. But yes. I know who Maya is.
Okay. at the end in the middle there are many unexpected twists waiting for you, if of course you haven’t played it yet. In terms of plot, I like it

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, if I can't actually get with her, there's no need for me to restart this.
Well... I have to give you hope there is a chance for her redemption, so her friend (forgot the name) and assistant Mc, asked a favor about Maya... want to know what? :sneaky:

3.20 star(s) 78 Votes