How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BetweenSalvationAndAbyss-CH10P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Mythal

Oct 25, 2018
Amazing and perverted game! (y)

I just finished this story and we are looking forward to further updates, I don’t know why many people don’t appreciate this game, especially since the plot is in place, the sex scenes are quite normal, of course, except for the prolapses and the unexpected transformation of Mc’s dick in a large size :ROFLMAO:

The reason i stopped playing it was because the MC made some choices that i would never have made. I get that we can't control every action, but some things are so major that it kinda ruins how i (the player) wanna play the character. If u're gonna force a player to play it a certain way, then the dev might as well just make it a kinetic novel.
It's been a long while since i played it. I get that he wanted revenge, but the degree it happens was just too much for me. I don't mean that in a "no way" way, just that it went against how i would like to play the character. I like to make 2 different playthroughs in AVNs, 1 for "good guy" and 1 for "bad guy". As i said it's been a long while since i played it, does it stil forces actions like the one i mentioned, or can i try it again now?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This game wouldn't be so bad if there was a way to remove the blown out anuses. There are enough issues with the pacing and storytelling and the clueless mc already. It's excessive to beat people over the head with a very niche fetish. If there was an option to turn off prolapses, even a patch, or if the dev pumped had an ounce of chill, this game would do a lot better imo.

Zarlatan

Jun 2, 2018
The compressed mac version dont work. It say someting about a error 79 when you try to open the zip of the game.

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
Never tried this game, the character looks like an 8th grader self insert and makes me cringe. Is this just the preview images fault and there is more to this game?

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes