Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Wow! Those talks during my staying through their yoga ensemble .. just like watching swans on ice.
Wonderful discussion and hear warming feeling of belongign to the group of babes in my life.
Forward thinking and soft padding on tricky issues of every relationship did cruise smooth this time.
noooooooo
more yoga :ROFLMAO:
*mumbles* weird ppl

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Last edited:

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Morning all! At least, morning in the sense that I just crawled out of bed :) So, read through everything since I last checked, and I'll touch on some of the topics now:

1) Pathing and potential walkthough: I'm still on the fence as to making a walkthough. The intention is to have people simply play as they want to, make in the moment choices, etc. Yes, there is split pathing, and more splits will certainly happen. Contrary to what was said, there HAVE been choices made in the game at this point that DO affect your trajectory. Making choices of a more general "questionable" morality, will lead you down a darker path overall. Working with Alorine in general, will lead you down a darker path. This will result in darker choices being made available later. But, you will also have opportunities to change your pathing. Say you're on that darker path. Later on, you may encounter some options along the line of "Maybe I shouldn't do this..." kind of thing. That will be a way of rethinking where you're headed.

2) Bailey: For legal purposes, Bailey is 18. Now, whether or not someone might release a patch for that or other things at some point, well that is out of my control, obviously. As the dev, I cannot condone any such activity. Thank you for pointing out the numerical discrepency from before. I'll fix that in a future update.

1) The hinted at "good" woman from the mystery roleplaying world. The triplets (or most likely that's just made up) barrista/sales girl is number 1 girl.
Well, this is a very interesting take... :)

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
Morning all! At least, morning in the sense that I just crawled out of bed :) So, read through everything since I last checked, and I'll touch on some of the topics now:

1) Pathing and potential walkthough: I'm still on the fence as to making a walkthough. The intention is to have people simply play as they want to, make in the moment choices, etc. Yes, there is split pathing, and more splits will certainly happen. Contrary to what was said, there HAVE been choices made in the game at this point that DO affect your trajectory. Making choices of a more general "questionable" morality, will lead you down a darker path overall. Working with Alorine in general, will lead you down a darker path. This will result in darker choices being made available later. But, you will also have opportunities to change your pathing. Say you're on that darker path. Later on, you may encounter some options along the line of "Maybe I shouldn't do this..." kind of thing. That will be a way of rethinking where you're headed.

2) Bailey: For legal purposes, Bailey is 18. Now, whether or not someone might release a patch for that or other things at some point, well that is out of my control, obviously. As the dev, I cannot condone any such activity. Thank you for pointing out the numerical discrepency from before. I'll fix that in a future update.

You mention Orwell wrote both 1984 and Fahrenheit 451. Ray Bradbury wrote 451.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020

Ooohh, so I was right about Alorine. The first she appeared, I thiught that if I agree with her, maybe, it would lead to a dark path. That is the reason I didn't want to see what she could do.
About Bailey, as I said, I thought strange that said all characters are 18+, but then, said Bailey was 14, but as I was thinking that she will start some kind of relationship with MC (Hannah seems good about this), I believed she (Bailey) was 18.
Thanks for these information, dev.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So far:

1) The hinted at "good" woman from the mystery roleplaying world. The triplets (or most likely that's just made up) barrista/sales girl is number 1 girl.

2) Skylar is number 2

3) Bailey is number 3 unless she's canon 14 years old then she's off the list.

4) Hannah. I honestly think it's mostly the hair style that moves her down to 4th. The little bun things just don't "do it" for me.

5) Emily.

6) Not counting the Gnome or the fairy girl and I don't THINK I missed any side girls... (though the village mayors daughter is HOT) and Aloria is a turnoff cause evil :)

Note that all the girl are super hot and the difference between 1 and 4 are minimal. Emily is a bit too abbrasive and I just don't "get" the inclusion of the gnome...
Hannah, for me, it is the best girl so far. I like her character, her looks and personality. I'm not counting the fantasy girls, only the "real" girls, but I liked the gnome and village mayor's daughter is hot, indeed.

Reactions: TheDick69+

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Really love this game and as I'm a fool for red haired girls with freckles I don't mention my fave. Guess you can guess that? :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I'm going the dark path now, too lazy to replay. So it would be good to get possibilties to take me back to the path I mostly likes to play when I have a choice. I'm a good guy! :cool:

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Really love this game and as I'm a fool for red haired girls with freckles I don't mention my fave. Guess you can guess that? :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I'm going the dark path now, too lazy to replay. So it would be good to get possibilties to take me back to the path I mostly likes to play when I have a choice. I'm a good guy! :cool:
Hahaha! I always go for good path, so, when that evil woman appeared, I thought it was bad news, lol.

locomakle

Dec 12, 2017
Wow really enjoyed the game and can't wait to play through more chapters in the future I enjoyed it and the pace was really good and the conversations seems really believable, also REDHEADS

You're absolutely right, and looking back at my script, I forgot to copy/paste the corrected line. It was pointed out by one of the beta testers, and I fixed it in one place but not another. It'll be corrected in the next update.
Well with the clarification now people have the necessary information to know that they SHOULD NOT DO A PATCH FOR THE SCRIPT OF ANY WAY OR KIND ;)

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Wow really enjoyed the game and can't wait to play through more chapters in the future I enjoyed it and the pace was really good and the conversations seems really believable, also REDHEADS

Well with the clarification now people have the necessary information to know that they SHOULD NOT DO A PATCH FOR THE SCRIPT OF ANY WAY OR KIND ;)
lol, yeah. As a player, I've never been a fan of seeing new updates/patches just to fix non-important things like that. In my opinion, a new patch or update should only be done in the case of a game breaking bug. Otherwise, it should just wait for the next major update.

Reactions: Ghostly

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You gotta be careful, ya know. The MC is treated by everyone as SUCH a massive manwhore, that hell, mans gonna snap at some point. And then Hannah's gonna get it, Emily's gonna get it, Skylar, Kaylee (if she's of age), Bailey (when she's of age) and many, many more...

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
You gotta be careful, ya know. The MC is treated by everyone as SUCH a massive manwhore, that hell, mans gonna snap at some point. And then Hannah's gonna get it, Emily's gonna get it, Skylar, Kaylee (if she's of age), Bailey (when she's of age) and many, many more...
Well, to be fair, the MC is ONLY a manwhore in the RP world. In the "real" world he is painted as the great catch of manhood. He's devoted to Hannah and only agrees to 3some when Hannah initiates it. All the other girls (Skylar, Emily, Bailey, Kaylee) seem to think he's the best thing since sliced bread and, honestly, he seems to be! Now in the RP world (which up until maybe next chapter) is "imaginary" the fact that he is a manwhore is JUST roleplaying!

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Well, to be fair, the MC is ONLY a manwhore in the RP world. In the "real" world he is painted as the great catch of manhood. He's devoted to Hannah and only agrees to 3some when Hannah initiates it. All the other girls (Skylar, Emily, Bailey, Kaylee) seem to think he's the best thing since sliced bread and, honestly, he seems to be! Now in the RP world (which up until maybe next chapter) is "imaginary" the fact that he is a manwhore is JUST roleplaying!
I've tried pretty hard with the writing to give different personalities between "real" and "game" worlds. In the real world, MC is meant to be a regular guy, who happens to be in a solid, balanced, comfortable yet still exciting, relationship. In the game world, he is a player. I kid you not, I have ACTUAL character sheets for each of them in my desk. Like, as if you walked up to a group of people in a game store playing D&D. Actual character sheets :) They have actual stats, actual skills, etc. I did that before I ever started writing, and then reference them while writing to determine actions and abilities. MC happens to have an exceptionally high Charisma stat :p I toyed with the idea of making him a bard, but then I remembered that bards tend to be hated, and it ended up becoming a joke in the game instead :)

As for his relationships with the others, as of right now, only Bailey has shown interest in him, but only via Hannah's observations of her. Emily and Skylar seem to look at the relationship that MC and Hannah share as something to aim for, and they seem to see certain qualities in MC that are desirable in terms of their own personal needs. Fun fact, in crafting those interactions, I actually spent some time talking to several of my IRL female friends, to get insight from them on how those kinds of conversations tend to go. They helped me craft that scene :)

Spoiler related to chapter 3:

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
First time playing, I'm amazed at how good this looks compared to the file size. It has great animations compared to other games that are several GBs in size.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I've tried pretty hard with the writing to give different personalities between "real" and "game" worlds. In the real world, MC is meant to be a regular guy, who happens to be in a solid, balanced, comfortable yet still exciting, relationship. In the game world, he is a player. I kid you not, I have ACTUAL character sheets for each of them in my desk. Like, as if you walked up to a group of people in a game store playing D&D. Actual character sheets :) They have actual stats, actual skills, etc. I did that before I ever started writing, and then reference them while writing to determine actions and abilities. MC happens to have an exceptionally high Charisma stat :p I toyed with the idea of making him a bard, but then I remembered that bards tend to be hated, and it ended up becoming a joke in the game instead :)

As for his relationships with the others, as of right now, only Bailey has shown interest in him, but only via Hannah's observations of her. Emily and Skylar seem to look at the relationship that MC and Hannah share as something to aim for, and they seem to see certain qualities in MC that are desirable in terms of their own personal needs. Fun fact, in crafting those interactions, I actually spent some time talking to several of my IRL female friends, to get insight from them on how those kinds of conversations tend to go. They helped me craft that scene :)

From what I saw of ch 3 I'm going to go with influenced. You did some subtle, but telling, insinuations. Also, kudos for not making him a bard. I'm not sure I could continue playing the game, lol!!

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
between_two_worlds.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1634778_between_two_worlds.gif
between_two_worlds_alt.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1634783_between_two_worlds_alt.gif
between_two_worlds_hannah2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/06/1886280_between_two_worlds_hannah2.gif
between_two_worlds_bailey1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/06/1886279_between_two_worlds_bailey1.gif

Last edited:

locomakle

Dec 12, 2017

The work that you have done behind the scenes had to take a long while, but with that you have done a good job on making a strong foundation both in skill level on the fantasy chapter and on the conversations to make them really believable. Hell I believe that just because of the ground level that this could get to be one of the VNs that appeals to both male and females without any sweat.

Reactions: DA22
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes