Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
This will be my first update since buying it on steam. I assume steam gets it at the curious tier or a week or so after that. Sorry if this a dumb question
No, it goes to Steam on the same day as the Player tier ($5/month on Patreon and they get a Steam key on their third month, if they want one). Higher level tiers get early access as part of their support, but it's also a way to get more beta testing done before wide release :p

I did an announcement on Steam as well.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I see thank you lol I have a bad habitat of not checking news on steam especially since I rarely play steam games anymore since getting into AVN's

• Red Heart
Reactions: Drooskati

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
No, it goes to Steam on the same day as the Player tier ($5/month on Patreon and they get a Steam key on their third month, if they want one). Higher level tiers get early access as part of their support, but it's also a way to get more beta testing done before wide release :p

Just picked you up on SS.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Drooskati

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Any anticipated date for the full and final 8?

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Just got my final translation files back from the translators. Chapter 8 will be going out on Steam and Itch.io (And to Player Tier on Patreon) at about 1pm MST today!

Fun fact, the game is on sale for only $8.99 right now, and most of you didn't get me anything for Christmas. Just sayin...

Chapter 8 Cover.png

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Just got my final translation files back from the translators. Chapter 8 will be going out on Steam and Itch.io (And to Player Tier on Patreon) at about 1pm MST today!

Fun fact, the game is on sale for only $8.99 right now, and most of you didn't get me anything for Christmas. Just sayin...

View attachment 3210882
Out of curiosity, which platform gives you a bigger cut, Steam or Itch?

Now that I'm back to work, and now that Steam allows us to hide game ownership from our friends (who might just be a bit more, mainstream in regards to games, I might consider buying some games from there.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes