yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BetweenTwoWorlds-CH8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

demarcuscousins

May 17, 2022
sorry if this is a dumb question but what's the deal with that warning before loading a save for the first time? Downloaded the game and there were some saves already there, I thought maybe I had played the game before and just forgot. So I ignored the warning about only loading saves from your own device or whatever, and now I'm a bit concerned b/c I'm 99% sure I never played the game (and if I had, I wouldn't have used the name that the MC had in those saves)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
sorry if this is a dumb question but what's the deal with that warning before loading a save for the first time? Downloaded the game and there were some saves already there, I thought maybe I had played the game before and just forgot. So I ignored the warning about only loading saves from your own device or whatever, and now I'm a bit concerned b/c I'm 99% sure I never played the game (and if I had, I wouldn't have used the name that the MC had in those saves)
Just delete them, saves that were left over.

It's a new thing in the Ren'Py SDK, well not so new now.

So, basically for you just click ok and you are fine.

Last edited:

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
It's a new thing in the Ren'Py SDK, well not so new now.

So, basically for you just click ok and you are fine.
This is EXACTLY why I replace the links with my own after a leak happens. I don't want people dealing with files of unknown sources. So I'm uploading MY files right now and I'll replace the links on the OP with ones I know are legitimate and clean.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
any content difference between patreon and steam? saves compatibility?
Was just wondering that myself.
I can load my saves in either version. Just download the Patreon version and my Steam saves loaded and also saved in that version then checked in Steam and continued from where I saved in that version. Steam will be a bit bigger as it carries the Mac distributable with it.

Just delete the saves in the Steam version. But as said above they are posting the Patreon version now, so whatever you prefer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burgh917 and Danv

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
This is EXACTLY why I replace the links with my own after a leak happens. I don't want people dealing with files of unknown sources. So I'm uploading MY files right now and I'll replace the links on the OP with ones I know are legitimate and clean.
That should not really be your concern at all, so thanks.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes