Ren'Py Completed Between Us: Crimson Love [v1.0.0] [Tortilla Dreams]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
A brief day in the life of an... interesting couple.
I hope that it will satiate your needs and be enjoyable for you my friend!​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-16
Release Date: 2021-06-22
Developer: Tortilla Dreams -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Other Games: My Sister & I
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Android: - -

Extra:
Italian translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1323407_screenshot0006.png 1323406_screenshot0005.png 1323405_screenshot0004.png 1323404_screenshot0003.png 1323402_screenshot0001.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Future Tags?

Specially the main ones, is this a KN/VN/Sandbox/Free Roam/Point and Click?

NTR?

Harem?
Jeevant is only the uploader not the dev.
How are we supposed to know about future tags etc maybe a patreon find info and share it here otherwise we can't tell or add future tags etc to OP.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
How are we supposed to know about future tags etc maybe a patreon find info and share it here otherwise we can't tell or add future tags etc to OP.
Yeah, i know. I was just pointing out info i would like to know in case the Dev shows up, likie it sometimes happen, or maybe some Patreon has that info

Reactions: dramin99 and Cunt

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
I won't mind being a dev tho lol :LOL:;)

• Haha
Reactions: Cunt

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So this is a non-canon side story of another game that's in development? If that's the case, what's the point of this?
I would probably say that your answer lies in the dev notes section of the op. But, as that confused the shit outta me, I'm not entirely sure. The gist I got was that the main dev passed away and before the new dev tries to complete it, they want to make sure the side story is up to par. But, as I said, it confused me as the English was pretty bad.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I would probably say that your answer lies in the dev notes section of the op. But, as that confused the shit outta me, I'm not entirely sure. The gist I got was that the main dev passed away and before the new dev tries to complete it, they want to make sure the side story is up to par. But, as I said, it confused me as the English was pretty bad.
Your guess is as good as mine. The explanation didn't really explain anything.

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
TL;DR: this is a 2nd side story, it has moar videos & compressed images, one of the devs left the team, keep watching my Patreon.

There's no explanation of why this was released in there.

P.S. I believe OP should include the link to original game.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Almost thought this was a trans game. That pink haired girl in the screencaps looks like a dude.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Yeah, i know. I was just pointing out info i would like to know in case the Dev shows up, likie it sometimes happen, or maybe some Patreon has that info
So this is a non-canon side story of another game that's in development? If that's the case, what's the point of this?
Hey Greetings! I didn't realise this had been leaked!
So to clarify, this is a small side story, each month there's a poll where the Patrons can choose who a character seen in the games to make a "kinky" chapter-length update of.

Basically, they gather around, vote on a character and a bit of the fetish to be included and it's then released in exclusive for them!

I hope this clarifies the matter.
Regarding future updates to this particular sidestory, it'd depend on future polls

Have a great day!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Hey Greetings! I didn't realise this had been leaked!
So to clarify, this is a small side story, each month there's a poll where the Patrons can choose who a character seen in the games to make a "kinky" chapter-length update of.

Basically, they gather around, vote on a character and a bit of the fetish to be included and it's then released in exclusive for them!

I hope this clarifies the matter.
Regarding future updates to this particular sidestory, it'd depend on future polls

Have a great day!
Hi there! So the main game is called 'Between Us', yeah? And the first side story is called what?

And is this any connection to 'My Sister & I'?

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Hi there! So the main game is called 'Between Us', yeah? And the first side story is called what?

And is this any connection to 'My Sister & I'?
The game avaiable on f95 is My Sister & I indeed.

This would be a spin off, using characters from it but the plot is wildly different. It's more of a game for a quick session than anything