3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much the hug each other tightly and then they have a child.

It's like magic you know... :KEK:
I wish someone had told me this before.. Would've saved me so much trouble

I'm pretty sure what they're saying is that they don't count it as pregnancy if someone says "I'm pregnant" but doesn't show a baby bump until the very end of the game. They are calling that "impregnation". They only count it as pregnancy if the LI gets larger throughout the game, so that you can see her farther along in the pregnancy throughout.
Ah I see, thank you very much for clearing that up.
Yes indeed, there are plans to show the baby bump as time goes on!

IIRC she can, yes. There's absolutely talk about it, but I think she does actually get pregnant. She just doesn't show it yet.
Oh very nice. Looking forward to scenes where her belly already begins to show progress.
As -CookieMonster666- said there's talk of it albeit the actual deed and showing will come on later down the line!

Jan 31, 2020
I wish someone had told me this before.. Would've saved me so much trouble

Ah I see, thank you very much for clearing that up.
Yes indeed, there are plans to show the baby bump as time goes on!

As -CookieMonster666- said there's talk of it albeit the actual deed and showing will come on later down the line!
Hey, as long as there's proper pregnancy, that game is gold for me.

Ghryst

Nov 26, 2021
"1. On the prompt “What’s your relationship with the girl?
2. Substitute “Roommate” with “Sister”
3. On the prompt “What’s your relationship with Monica?”
4. Substitute "Landlady" with "Mother"
"
nou.
better to,
1. On the prompt “What’s your relationship with the girl?
2. Substitute “Roommate” with “Pet girl”
4. Substitute "Landlady" with "Maid"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Hey, as long as there's proper pregnancy, that game is gold for me.
Hope you have fun!

nou.
better to,
1. On the prompt “What’s your relationship with the girl?
2. Substitute “Roommate” with “Pet girl”
4. Substitute "Landlady" with "Maid"
To each it's own!

Reactions: Samantha_Gaming
Oct 19, 2023
Love the game! Always nice to find a game that focuses on romance and not just mindless / forced sex.

Reviving a conversation from a few months ago, I’d love to see (optional) anal sex. Would be a wonderful way for the lovebirds to mix things up. Could be just a change in descriptive text, but it would also be nice to have some different renders (e.g., different positioning of bodies so it’s clearly a different sex act). But would be happy to see it however the author wants to approach it.

Speaking of fetishes, is there a notional timeline for additions like pregnancy, anal, etc.? Not necessarily in terms of calendar, but in terms of update. E.g., pregnancy starts next update, starts showing the update after, is big by update after that…

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Love the game! Always nice to find a game that focuses on romance and not just mindless / forced sex.

Reviving a conversation from a few months ago, I’d love to see (optional) anal sex. Would be a wonderful way for the lovebirds to mix things up. Could be just a change in descriptive text, but it would also be nice to have some different renders (e.g., different positioning of bodies so it’s clearly a different sex act). But would be happy to see it however the author wants to approach it.

Speaking of fetishes, is there a notional timeline for additions like pregnancy, anal, etc.? Not necessarily in terms of calendar, but in terms of update. E.g., pregnancy starts next update, starts showing the update after, is big by update after that…

Hello there, thank you for your support!

The anal sex is being thought about, I will probably end up adding a small choice to have a try out regarding it but honestly I don't know as of yet as I've never been much into anal. Perhaps I'll watch some educational material to see what I believe regarding it

About the timeline, at first I tried to, I tried to hold myself to schedules and tables but honestly. It would simply drive me insane, so yeah. I have a rough idea of where I want it to start (closer to the end) than a set path to it. Right now I'm just crossing out the remaining plot points I believe we should cover before we start the endgame

Oct 19, 2023
Hello there, thank you for your support!

The anal sex is being thought about, I will probably end up adding a small choice to have a try out regarding it but honestly I don't know as of yet as I've never been much into anal. Perhaps I'll watch some educational material to see what I believe regarding it

About the timeline, at first I tried to, I tried to hold myself to schedules and tables but honestly. It would simply drive me insane, so yeah. I have a rough idea of where I want it to start (closer to the end) than a set path to it. Right now I'm just crossing out the remaining plot points I believe we should cover before we start the endgame
Thanks for the kind reply! I completely respect you telling the story you want, just curious as to the notional plan. Ultimately, you should write what interests you, not what you think will please a bunch of internet randos. It’ll be better written if your heart is into it

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Thanks for the kind reply! I completely respect you telling the story you want, just curious as to the notional plan. Ultimately, you should write what interests you, not what you think will please a bunch of internet randos. It’ll be better written if your heart is into it
Worry not my friend, my heart is always into sisterfucking!

Jun 3, 2023
The only complaint I have is that the main character uses the word "girl" too frequently, which disrupted my immersion in the story. Other than that, it's a pretty good game.

Reactions: Burgh917

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How do you mean friend?
If you do a search through your dialogue, you should be able to find what they're talking about. Look for any instance of the word "girl" and you'll quickly see how often the MC says that to his sister. It's pretty often, usually when they are joking with each other but also even in some more intimate / romantic scenes IIRC.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
any news when the next update might be ?
I'm at 6000 words right now, I usually aim for 6500~7000. I usually end up with 8000

So we're relatively close

If you do a search through your dialogue, you should be able to find what they're talking about. Look for any instance of the word "girl" and you'll quickly see how often the MC says that to his sister. It's pretty often, usually when they are joking with each other but also even in some more intimate / romantic scenes IIRC.
Oh, thank you! Is it annoying? I believe it's mostly because I tend to call my own sister that when I'm teasing her tbh

1704632832735.png

Just noticed I haven't used it a single time here apart from the literal meanings (The girls refering to other girls)
So I guess that's good?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes