3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
yea that's fine .. its ok .. i dont really care about relationships .. but atleats he will fuck the other girls to .. i kinda like them .. new faces will be refreshing :)
It isn't guaranteed that there will be any lewd scenes with any other girls. The only times I've seen the dev mention it have been in response to questions like yours, and the last I saw it still wasn't a direction they were sure they wanted to take the game in. It's possible, but the dev wants to focus on telling a (relatively) wholesome romance story between brother and sister, and any kind of content, especially lewd content, has to be something they feel like they can believably (to them) work into that kind of story. It's been a while since I've seen them mention it, but at the time they'd gotten a lot of requests for that kind of content but hadn't seen a way to fit it into the story they wanted to tell, so it's possible but not necessarily likely.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
It isn't guaranteed that there will be any lewd scenes with any other girls. The only times I've seen the dev mention it have been in response to questions like yours, and the last I saw it still wasn't a direction they were sure they wanted to take the game in. It's possible, but the dev wants to focus on telling a (relatively) wholesome romance story between brother and sister, and any kind of content, especially lewd content, has to be something they feel like they can believably (to them) work into that kind of story. It's been a while since I've seen them mention it, but at the time they'd gotten a lot of requests for that kind of content but hadn't seen a way to fit it into the story they wanted to tell, so it's possible but not necessarily likely.
ok then .. if its possible .. then i guess there's only 1 way to find out .. im gonna give it a try and hop for the best ..

even do im not really into fucking the same girl repetitively over & over again for the whole week no matter how good the story is .. specially that this game looks like a long game play based on the size .. so its gonna take me maybe 7 days to end it

any way thanks for the reply and the info bro i appreciate it (y) (y)

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
yea that's fine .. its ok .. i dont really care about relationships .. but atleats he will fuck the other girls to .. i kinda like them .. new faces will be refreshing :)
Some of the side content includes the other girls and there are various fantasy scenarios, but canonically the only true relationship is only between the MC and the Sister.

Regarding the length, the game is as long as the first Dune book at the moment.
Yet I'm still not satisfied

• Red Heart
Reactions: RYOUSC and hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Some of the side content includes the other girls and there are various fantasy scenarios, but canonically the only true relationship is only between the MC and the Sister.

Regarding the length, the game is as long as the first Dune book at the moment.
Yet I'm still not satisfied
DEV .. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REPLY APPRECIATE IT .. its an honor for me to talk to you (y) (y)

that's fine im gonna give it a try any way soon .. its ok to have relation with only the sister i don't care about that much .. i just hop there's some sex scenes with the other girls around .. they really look amazing .. and they will break the routine :)

( specially that blonde chubby girl in the office in the screen shot ) she looks great honestly well done DEV

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Gargarlley

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
DEV .. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REPLY APPRECIATE IT .. its an honor for me to talk to you (y) (y)

that's fine im gonna give it a try any way soon .. its ok to have relation with only the sister i don't care about that much .. i just hop there's some sex scenes with the other girls around .. they really look amazing .. and they will break the routine :)

( specially that blonde chubby girl in the office in the screen shot ) she looks great honestly well done DEV
Hope you have fun my friend, that's all this is about!

Reactions: hamod

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've just been replaying this, Gargarlley, and I'm enjoying it as usual. :D I must say, I was surprised that, when the MC and Claire get to the restaurant and he jokes about an embezzlement scam, neither of them mentioned Mrs. Sunshine and her gullibility. But, I guess they had more important things to focus on in that moment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gargarlley

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I've just been replaying this, Gargarlley, and I'm enjoying it as usual. :D I must say, I was surprised that, when the MC and Claire get to the restaurant and he jokes about an embezzlement scam, neither of them mentioned Mrs. Sunshine and her gullibility. But, I guess they had more important things to focus on in that moment.
I bamboozled everyone with a curve ball of a deep economic conspiracy in the background!

But jokes aside, I am glad you still enjoy the game my friend. It's always good to hear from you :D

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
So that I am reading this thread correctly, just to be clear, the MC is not going to be screwing any other girls except the brunette girl (sister), right? I'm not into incest (so while I like your story, I am just calling her the brunette girl). But anyway, that is, and will be, his only LI and sex companion in this story, correct? Not the blonde, chubby (but cute) girl in the office, and none of the other potential pieces of ass in the story?

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
So that I am reading this thread correctly, just to be clear, the MC is not going to be screwing any other girls except the brunette girl (sister), right? I'm not into incest (so while I like your story, I am just calling her the brunette girl). But anyway, that is, and will be, his only LI and sex companion in this story, correct? Not the blonde, chubby (but cute) girl in the office, and none of the other potential pieces of ass in the story?
Other girls have appeared on the side stories, some of these have been leaked on this website so if you want to experience a bit of a sex burst with them I believe you'd enjoy these!

ON this one, the canon one, the only LI is the Sister indeed. If you're really not into incest, then I believe your enjoyiment might be diminished unless you name every character something else to make it paussible. Perhaps cousins would be acceptable?

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Other girls have appeared on the side stories, some of these have been leaked on this website so if you want to experience a bit of a sex burst with them I believe you'd enjoy these!
Does that translate to there being more games you've done with other characters from this same story world?

Eryukka

Nov 3, 2018
This game tagged "pregnancy" or just "impregnantion" ?
(I just ask, and i hope devlop planning to add some "outfit or more route. because THAT GIRL SO F#CKING HOT)

Reactions: Nulldev

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
This game tagged "pregnancy" or just "impregnantion" ?
(I just ask, and i hope devlop planning to add some "outfit or more route. because THAT GIRL SO F#CKING HOT)
How do you mean friend? I didn't understand

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How do you mean friend? I didn't understand
I'm pretty sure what they're saying is that they don't count it as pregnancy if someone says "I'm pregnant" but doesn't show a baby bump until the very end of the game. They are calling that "impregnation". They only count it as pregnancy if the LI gets larger throughout the game, so that you can see her farther along in the pregnancy throughout.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes