3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
While I've overlooked some grammar issues regarding the MC/sister calling each other Brother/Sister or Bro/Sis, I can just gloss over it.

But while Claire is talking about the "first party" she went to, MC says:
"You went out with (Brother/Bro/[r3]) to get a new dress"
and "I know (Brother/Bro/[r3]) bought it for you"

Which Claire responds with "She did make me do extra chores though!"

Was this actually supposed to refer to (Mom/[r2])?

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
List of animations causing 100% CPU usage for me that should probably be downscaled:
  • caresstip
  • caresstiplook
  • bjswallow
The following animations (first time sex at the beach) weren't 4k so I'm guessing they're fine from then on.
Ah the problem is their quality is messing up with your computer?

While I've overlooked some grammar issues regarding the MC/sister calling each other Brother/Sister or Bro/Sis, I can just gloss over it.

But while Claire is talking about the "first party" she went to, MC says:
"You went out with (Brother/Bro/[r3]) to get a new dress"
and "I know (Brother/Bro/[r3]) bought it for you"

Which Claire responds with "She did make me do extra chores though!"

Was this actually supposed to refer to (Mom/[r2])?
Good catch, quite probably a typo, I'll get into it! :D

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Did i miss something? Game have a "pregnancy" tag, but in game... just one question - HOW?
You didn't miss anything, the game was tagged pregnancy because they're pregnancy planned. Not how tagging works, but that's what happened

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
You didn't miss anything, the game was tagged pregnancy because they're pregnancy planned. Not how tagging works, but that's what happened
The dev said the opportunity to impregnate already exists in the game, but it will probably be a few updates before she is visibly pregnant

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gargarlley

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wait a minute you mean to tell me if I cum in a girl's vagina there is a chance, that I get her pregnant!!!
My god why didn't anyone tell me this before.

Ah well might as well cum in Claire's vagina a few more times.

cummiefex

May 15, 2019
Good game, but why is this developer so against using periods unless its in an ellipses? It's such a simple thing to include at the end of a sentence.

aneame

Aug 2, 2021
very cute sister and very sweet story but some bgm makes me feel strange, especially one from higurashi,I'm not judging if it's appropriate, it's just that it takes me out of the story a bit:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gargarlley

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Good game, but why is this developer so against using periods unless its in an ellipses? It's such a simple thing to include at the end of a sentence.
Periods are too dramatic for casual conversation in my opinion tbh

very cute sister and very sweet story but some bgm makes me feel strange, especially one from higurashi,I'm not judging if it's appropriate, it's just that it takes me out of the story a bit:ROFLMAO:
Tried to make it fit well, hope you do enjoy it eitherway though!

• Red Heart
Reactions: aneame

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
guys a question pls .. is there other fuckable characters in this game ?? or its all just about this 1 girls ( the sister ) ???
i find some of the girls in the screenshot are interesting

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
guys a question pls .. is there other fuckable characters in this game ?? or its all just about this 1 girls ( the sister ) ???
i find some of the girls in the screenshot are interesting
It's going to be 99% just the sister. I vaguely recall that there might be some threesomes etc with the friends. but we'll never be in a relationship with anyone except our sister

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
It's going to be 99% just the sister. I vaguely recall that there might be some threesomes etc with the friends. but we'll never be in a relationship with anyone except our sister
yea that's fine .. its ok .. i dont really care about relationships .. but atleats he will fuck the other girls to .. i kinda like them .. new faces will be refreshing :)

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes