4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Iirc the last version ended with us coming across a wagon being attacked by bandits or some such. If it's only 8 mins long, is the update only about how we deal with that incident and the people, if any, the MC rescues?

Momo321

Jul 20, 2017
Iirc the last version ended with us coming across a wagon being attacked by bandits or some such. If it's only 8 mins long, is the update only about how we deal with that incident and the people, if any, the MC rescues?
I doubt that since theres apparently scenes with other characters we just have to wait and see for ourselves

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
There's 8 scenes and if you play for all the content, not just the vanilla stuff, and you don't speed run it and actually read everything and take in the sights, it's about 28 minutes or so.

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
There's 8 scenes and if you play for all the content, not just the vanilla stuff, and you don't speed run it and actually read everything and take in the sights, it's about 28 minutes or so.
2,5 months for 28 minutes of content with reading everything etc ? Are there at least high quality animations ?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Between Worlds [v0.1.7 P1] [RolePlayer] - Compressed

Win/Linux [360 MB]
- - - -

Mac [354 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 7, 2024
Unless I'm getting Mandela-Effected I could have sworn this had incest or at least a patch at some point to where the girl living with the MC was his sister (and maybe the herbalist lady an aunt or something, I forget). Oh well, I guess another AVN that I no longer play.

• Haha
Reactions: Kipling

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Unless I'm getting Mandela-Effected I could have sworn this had incest or at least a patch at some point to where the girl living with the MC was his sister (and maybe the herbalist lady an aunt or something, I forget). Oh well, I guess another AVN that I no longer play.
It did, but he just called her sis (they grew up in the same house, etc), when there was no relation whatsoever.

Hilarious people can't play a game cause you ain't fucking a family member :ROFLMAO:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It did, but he just called her sis (they grew up in the same house, etc), when there was no relation whatsoever.

Hilarious people can't play a game cause you ain't fucking a family member :ROFLMAO:
Kinda hard to even patch it considering she's from another world... but people don't care about story elements, right?

• Haha
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
OFF - BRAND.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes