4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Never understood the desire to keep adding female conquests when you already have two goddesses in Freya and Evelyn, but I have faith that this dev knows what he's doin'.
Adding more females mean more time to milk and we will have to wait for more scenes of an expecific girl.
People will pay more and wait to see those scenes.
tldr: milking strategy

Reactions: J251 and Porthas

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
l am only here for Evelyn(with or without netorase) and any mature the protagonist somehow gets in contact with them. It's funny(in a good way).

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Not sure why choosing the vanilla harem route i am seeing another man fondling Meralda and the MC seems to lose his balls in some scenes lol.
If you're referring to the painter, that only happens if you choose to just observe instead of interrupting their talk from a previous version.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Well... for me that was the shortest update ever. I don't do NTR and so that ended very quickly since the non-NTR route isn't applied yet.
Warning to all those who are not a fan of NTR like myself, might as well wait till the next part.

Reactions: Znap575

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Well... for me that was the shortest update ever. I don't do NTR and so that ended very quickly since the non-NTR route isn't applied yet.
Warning to all those who are not a fan of NTR like myself, might as well wait till the next part.
I could be wrong, but the ending of the last update hinted bigly that Freya was going to get playful with the bar patrons. Although that doesn't mean the non NTR route won't be expanded on. Just thought you should brace yourself.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
To be fair that was also a meh update for anyone who's not a milf lover....

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes