4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Yep, see it all the time. Devs could work on something 24/7 and still be accused of milking because the content is "not enough".
I think in this regard, people are getting confused on the differences between Alpha, Beta and full releases. Especially when every version is getting leaked on a pirate forum.

Alpha and Beta releases are just test and tweak release MEANT for supporters. Full releases are the finalized version with hopefully all the bugs worked out and the tweaks put in or extra content the dev feels is pertinent to the current releases story line.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Harem guys crack me up. They're never satisfied unless they're on God mode in a game and always resort to, " but if dev did it this way he'd gain more supporters! " or " dev will lose supporters if he goes down this path! " yet none of them support a dev and then they wonder why NTR supporters always cuck them and harem cock block them.
I mean are they really Alphas are just whinny Betas fantasizing about being Alphas?

Quite frankly I like the pace of the game, the story and am looking forward to it's continuation. Especially Freya's corruption :cool:
I got into everything except that cuckshow trash who is not ntr but cuck
I don't understand that fetish, what a sh1t fvckng fetish
Why doesn't there yet exist a "cuck" category on this page? If 80% of games are cucks and BBC?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rastafoo
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes