4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I've always supported this game with comments and reviews, but honestly the development is too slow + no Freya in the last couple of updates. If dev keeps going like this, I'll give up on this game.
Yeah, its a lot for one dev to handle, juggling all the characters and plot threads.

The last MAJOR Freya scene was when she got nude groped by the tailor back in Dec 2023.
Ever since then, its been Evelyn & Meralda updates with Freya swimming in the pond.

Back in 0.1.6, the time between Part 1 & Part 2 was 60 days.
So the next major update will be August 20th or later.

I'll be happy to wait til early September if we get substantial Freya content.
If its more Evelyn, then we can riot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Znap575

Jun 26, 2022
Same... more Freya needed...

You haven't played wvm then.
"I just went and played it, and I can say it's better than this crap. That's a real harem game. I have no problem with NTR, I just thought this was a harem, but it focuses more on NTR. This game shouldn't have a harem tag. For example, Eternum is a harem game, but this crap is not."

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
"I just went and played it, and I can say it's better than this crap. That's a real harem game. I have no problem with NTR, I just thought this was a harem, but it focuses more on NTR. This game shouldn't have a harem tag. For example, Eternum is a harem game, but this crap is not."
I guess that's fair, but that other game put me to sleep, not because it's a harem but because you dont care about any of the characters, there's so many of them and they're all disposable, just throwing themselves at mc with duckfaces galore. Eternum was leagues ahead of that.

Momo321

Jul 20, 2017

Show less
Windows

Mac

Note:
1. Must play from the beginning of the update. (variables added)
2. 150+ renders added.
3. Gallery updated.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Between Worlds [v0.1.7 P1] [RolePlayer]

NOTE: Previous version was an alpha, you MUST also replay the update.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I have no problem with NTR, I just thought this was a harem, but it focuses more on NTR. This game shouldn't have a harem tag. For example, Eternum is a harem game, but this crap is not."
Sure it's a harem game, if you think about it. Can't deny that. Freya, not that dumbass of a wannabe MC, has her own harem of guys with different body types to choose from when she wants to scratch an itch or get gangbanged, while the 'MC' is happy enough to jack off to seeing her happiness unfold before his eyes and small dick. Don't some modern couples work exactly like that ??:whistle::ROFLMAO::KEK:

You've been spoiled too much already! Freya fans are in a tizzy XD
If you guys are impatient about more Freya content, just imagine how Meralda fans feel after so much teasing and blue-balling lol. I'd prefer not having any type of content with her at all to all the blue-balling that's so far in the game any day of the year, but that's me.

These girls are super smart and know that harem games don't make sense, one MC with a super dick won't satisfy these goddesses.
Smart and these girls don't sound good used together in the same sentence, or so shows us the story itself.:whistle:

Not sure why choosing the vanilla harem route i am seeing another man fondling Meralda and the MC seems to lose his balls in some scenes lol.
He can't lose something he never had to begin with, bro'. One quick look at what that idiotic MC looks like is enough to make you draw a looot of obvious conclusions about him and the story. Either that was a coding error, the usual 'technicality', or the whole "harem" lie is starting to lose its credibility.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I could be wrong, but the ending of the last update hinted bigly that Freya was going to get playful with the bar patrons. Although that doesn't mean the non NTR route won't be expanded on. Just thought you should brace yourself.
That scene seemed the NTR content was bleeding through into the NON NTR path. As I found her to be acting like a real bimbo when MC came in and saw her dancing on a table surrounded by drunk guys...which MC had to stop her. She then complained as he dragged her away from them, wanting to remain in the VIP area to experience what happens there. (Like WTF?) On the non NTR path MC should have been angry and firm with her, instead he said nothing...like a fucking NTR cuck.

I don't understand the whole NTR kink, but with MC being away for missions and her suddenly acting stupid during that scene was disappointing for a non NTR path. It seem this story is about MC always trying to keep other fuckers away from his girls... And as a non NTR fan, it's looking like this so called harem title isn't what I though it was. It should have two COMPLETE separate paths that doesn't bleed undesirable content into the other path.

Regards.

screenshot0012.png
screenshot0013.png

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Yeah if it's a harem game it should have more time on it having girls to agree for polygamy is one thing but making them agree for sharing seems easier and lastly harem or ntr it should be set aside and atleast put some solid storyline

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes