4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Ok i over did it a bit there with that 90/10 :BootyTime: but and I'll change it but at the end of the day it doesn't change the fact that is moore and he's concentrated moore on that and of course i understand his supporters are almost all Ntr and i understand to satisfy them he's gonna make it moore on that side but facts are facts so there it still moore id doesn't make any difference to me honestly i am just yaping here :LOL:(n)
That is the reason to have choices, I hate NTR period but I like that so far the Dev has allowed it to be by choice

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Really should allow the MC more choice to make love with whomever he wants and not forced sex like the bandits daughter,
most gut's have a type of girl they want and show some morals when they already have a girl they are interested in
Wait you have to bang some chick this update?
Well, that's a shame for me because I was focusing on Evelyn & Freya.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Wait you have to bang some chick this update?
Well, that's a shame for me because I was focusing on Evelyn & Freya.
so was I, thus I hate the required sex with the bandits daughter, not to mention if he finds out your dead and the alliance is over

Reactions: Joshy92

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
an alternative:
- the mc takes that bandit daughter to his bed, and he put a blindfold on her.
- the mc go fetch some dude and let him have fun.
- when dude almost done he cum inside her mouth, she swallow and remove blindfold and kill the bastard
- done

Xxriz

Oct 24, 2022
the thing as a "supporter" u could talk to him. say that u hope that u do more vanilla-scenes.
make him work on that "first" to even it
Hi there again honestly i don't care now that was couple months ago i just said how it was then maybe now is different no idea ...and you're still with the blackmail hahha trust me he won't even budge ...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BetweenWorlds-0.1.7P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Magnifique! This game just gets better with each update. The Meralda scene in 0.1.7P1 is great (and I haven't even finished that one yet)!

Edit: The update was too short. Or maybe I missed some paths?

Last edited:

itsreallyme

Aug 26, 2019
When is the next update? How many months does it take to have a new update? I haven't been following this game, i played it just yesterday.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I put together a few minor game adjustments (mods and visual changes).
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used to see some data behind story choices, as well it can display requirement checks when they happen in the story.).
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod that hide's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to clean up the dialog area by removing the not needed quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder. Then run your game exe, and enjoy the a few minor visual adjustments.

Regards.

Example image of the new default textbox, as well the quick menu removal mod in action. Which gives this title a clean easy to read experience.
screenshot0007.png

Reactions: Regardie

RCC14

May 11, 2020
When is the next update? How many months does it take to have a new update? I haven't been following this game, i played it just yesterday.
In the last updates it take him between 15 and 20 days to release the full update after he post the alpha version, then 2-3 months

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I have few questions and observations.

I disabled NTR and the sharing paths. But chose exhibitionism choices, because it was mentioned the girls would loosen up around the MC. (To become more sexual with, and hoped it's was only for the MC's pleasure.)
  • Is above mentioned kink for only being more carefree with MC...or does it make the girls do more varied risky slutty actions without MC around, like the scene in the VIP sex room that has no rules? (MC finds his love interest dancing on a table surrounded by a bunch of drunk guys in a dark corner, and she seems to be getting off from it.)

• And I would like to know if the girls don't have any exhibitionism points, do those scenes change in some way (not happen)?
I'm asking this because that scene gives off the feeling that the sharing path might have bled through. I also found that odd, because earlier during the tavern scene, where both love interests seem to handle the handsy customers with so much intelligence...while MC stood back and watched over them. But in that scene, I felt it was a new level of stupid for her. She ends up working alone in a VIP back room, and is found dancing on the table...creating a dangerous environment for herself. And then her continued desired want to be in that area response after that situation, was like her coming off of some kind of sharing path moment. And I found MC's response after what she said to him was just weak and pitiful...because she used real poor judgement in that moment.

It would have looked better if MC was came across a bit more dominate after that scene (and not the "understanding" pushover...which also comes off as a cuck sharing tone)…Maybe by him reprimanding or scolding so she would understand how dangerous it could have been, if your playing is on the non cuck MC path. (

• And my last question...why hasn't MC finally fucked his hot room mate...?
I find it odd the other big dude who can pursue the roommate on the NTR path, is given a huge ass horse dick...and has scored more with her than MC at this point of the story. I had hoped MC should have locked her in the harem by now (popped her cherry)...instead it feels like the story is slowly cucking him...if you are playing on the non path.

For this is an excellent story so far, I just have some concerns with some of the questionable mentioned scenes. And wanted to know if those scenes are affected by the mentioned above stat, or is this normal for the writing for a vanilla path?

Regards.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hmm...I have few questions and observations.

I disabled NTR and the sharing paths. But chose exhibitionism choices, because it was mentioned the girls would loosen up around the MC. (To become more sexual with, and hoped it's was only for the MC's pleasure.)
  • Is above mentioned kink for only being more carefree with MC...or does it make the girls do more varied risky slutty actions without MC around, like the scene in the VIP sex room that has no rules? (MC finds his love interest dancing on a table surrounded by a bunch of drunk guys in a dark corner, and she seems to be getting off from it.)

• And I would like to know if the girls don't have any exhibitionism points, do those scenes change in some way (not happen)?
I'm asking this because that scene gives off the feeling that the sharing path might have bled through. I also found that odd, because earlier during the tavern scene, where both love interests seem to handle the handsy customers with so much intelligence...while MC stood back and watched over them. But in that scene, I felt it was a new level of stupid for her. She ends up working alone in a VIP back room, and is found dancing on the table...creating a dangerous environment for herself. And then her continued desired want to be in that area response after that situation, was like her coming off of some kind of sharing path moment. And I found MC's response after what she said to him was just weak and pitiful...because she used real poor judgement in that moment.

It would have looked better if MC was came across a bit more dominate after that scene (and not the "understanding" pushover...which also comes off as a cuck sharing tone)…Maybe by him reprimanding or scolding so she would understand how dangerous it could have been, if your playing is on the non cuck MC path. (

• And my last question...why hasn't MC finally fucked his hot room mate...?
I find it odd the other big dude who can pursue the roommate on the NTR path, is given a huge ass horse dick...and has scored more with her than MC at this point of the story. I had hoped MC should have locked her in the harem by now (popped her cherry)...instead it feels like the story is slowly cucking him...if you are playing on the non path.

For this is an excellent story so far, I just have some concerns with some of the questionable mentioned scenes. And wanted to know if those scenes are affected by the mentioned above stat, or is this normal for the writing for a vanilla path?

Regards.
Enough.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Never understood the desire to keep adding female conquests when you already have two goddesses in Freya and Evelyn, but I have faith that this dev knows what he's doin'.

Reactions: Falcone Maxus

nighthawk1275

Feb 8, 2023
Not sure why choosing the vanilla harem route i am seeing another man fondling Meralda and the MC seems to lose his balls in some scenes lol.

Reactions: MAD6999
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes