4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. my 2 sweethearts didnt get time. as I mentioned yesterday.
what I do hope is that the DEV will NOT add more and more females sex-scenes.
we have 3 main cast, the two LI and "mom". but theres also scenes with other girls. those I don't care much about.
if I would decide I would just skip the whole sex scene (example: the MC takes the girl to his bed... !black screen! !text: 2 hours later...! and we see them lying on bed hugging) so minimal work on such thing. better spend render time on the 3 girls.
even so its a good update overall. the mom (that I didnt care about before) has a few nice scenes. I enjoy the teasing and the fatty.

May 7, 2024
There's none of those in any incest AVNs. Nobody hides anything and there's no taboo. There's no risk of anything. It seems that's all in people's imagination, when the reality is preexisting relationships that turns sexual with no buildup, no interesting explanation, and no choice. They're there, therefore they'll fuck. Where's the risk and the drama when a mother sees her children having sex and her first thought is "I am suddenly very horny, I want a piece of that"? This goes even for step or real estate-based relations. Of course I'm not counting the real step relationships or actual childhood friends where there's still a mystery of where the other person came from, what's their story, because you don't live with them all your life. That's my main complaint on the subject, that there's no mystery to be had, there's no build up. You can't pretend that you don't know your mother or sister. "No choice" refers to no consequence if you reject them, because they just go back to being wistful and horny, instead of how the rejection of incest would realistically look like (changing names and moving to another country).
True, but I was referring to real life incest. And even in AVNs most people self-insert themselves into the MC, to the point the only thing that could improve that is a neural link like in the Matrix (sadly still only crude versions in labs in 2024, with the best of those requiring brain surgery to hard-install). That's the main reason NTR is so widely hated and new devs get bombarded with NTR-related questions and also why several countries legally treat loli AVNs the same as real CP even when the fictional cartoon version is victimless (ie Australia). And yes it's a fine balance between realistic slow-burn buildup to fucking your sister or whatever and the silliness you mentioned. Slow-burn it too long and the devs tend to get accused of milking their SS and start to lose subs, it's why most incest AVNs are kinda unrealistic. To me I'd say the ultimate incest AVN is one based on true story (other than one stepcest one I came across there are none that I know of, all supposedly fictional). Incest is actually legal in much of the world, and even where not probably 2% of the population just keep it secret. That works out to roughly 50 million incest couples (probably a low estimate, I was being conservative). If only one of them were inclined to make an incest AVN based on themselves (preferably Renpy/Daz).

Xxriz

Oct 24, 2022
I wonder myself why would i waste my money for or anybody for a half ass content I don't get those people who supp i mean there is three routes Rom/Ntr/Nts and it seems the last two that I mention are getting moore content so why would i support something that I'll get after 4 months maybe for example the rom route why would i stay a supporter and get a product after a 4 months for maybe 100-200 renders and that's peps is beyond me
Ps .i am saying this cuz i supported on the start but after couple of releases i saw where this is going dev is going moore on the other routes so i decided to spent my hard earned money somewhere else anyway "no one should take this personally" it's not important anyway

Reactions: MorphRO

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
You could always just wait project completion , or a more advanced state to check , if it's worth a purchase or not . Or worried that you ain't getting the path you want when you want it (or at all) , out of your support . Not gonna lie , i'm not into what's essentially a subscription model anyway ... i just purchase stuff on steam or consoles .

Xxriz

Oct 24, 2022
You could always just wait project completion
If i wait for this dev my hair is gonna go white i mean he's milking for the last 2 years and releasing ntrs content cuz his few supporters decided and if i remember at the beginning he said will be only "sharing" and will avoid the complete "ntr" content but i guess the dev is changing his mind all the time and to be honest is nothing special in the game plot wise I don't even know what is going on he just saves someone for.potentional future he can share them or cuck himself no idea what is going on honestly but whatever I'll just go my way thanks for the reply though no point yaping i think i haven't met not even one dev who said he's gonna do what he's gonna do

Last edited:

Xxriz

Oct 24, 2022
Can NTR be avoided?
It can but the dev is concentrated on the other routes moore cuz all his supporters are supporting cuz of the Ntr/Nts ,the vanilla is just to attract a little of the vanilla supporters buts is probably (vanilla) 9:12 (NTR ) but the renders are nice and the moodels

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
and as for the 90/10 comment.... looking at the scene gallery, there's 9 vanilla to 12 ntr. Not that big of a difference, with 2 NTR scenes having vanilla alternatives.

Last edited:
Reactions: RCC14

Xxriz

Oct 24, 2022
and as for the 90/10 comment.... looking at the scene gallery, there's 8 vanilla to 10 ntr. Not that big of a difference, with 2 NTR scenes having vanilla alternatives.
Ok i over did it a bit there with that 90/10 :BootyTime: but and I'll change it but at the end of the day it doesn't change the fact that is moore and he's concentrated moore on that and of course i understand his supporters are almost all Ntr and i understand to satisfy them he's gonna make it moore on that side but facts are facts so there it still moore id doesn't make any difference to me honestly i am just yaping here :LOL:(n)

Xxriz

Oct 24, 2022
there's 9 vanilla to 12 ntr. Not that
Well that escalated quickly from 8:10 and now 9:12 as u can see every update moore and moore and that's why i stopped supporting him didn't received enough for my investment so now i am supporting developers that stick to what they say and getting any surprises but let bygones be bygones i still can't believe i am writing here :BootyTime: ...

• Angry
Reactions: Carlotrejius

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
can u please stop with this blackmailing shit. sure u don't want to support, your money but to keep arguing to try to make the DEV feel bad show who u are. a selfish prick. if we follow your logic the DEV should drop everything and just focus to please your sorry ass. this project of his include the different paths. and hopefully also motivate him to work on this project.
if we whip his ass and tell him, do only the vanilla route, maybe the VN will get to a point its just soulless. he work for your money and thats it. is that what U want? just to please your fucking cock?

Reactions: Rob0bob and Bop123

Xxriz

Oct 24, 2022
can u please stop with this blackmailing shit. sure u don't want to support, your money but to keep arguing to try to make the DEV feel bad show who u are. a selfish prick. if we follow your logic the DEV should drop everything and just focus to please your sorry ass. this project of his include the different paths. and hopefully also motivate him to work on this project.
if we whip his ass and tell him, do only the vanilla route, maybe the VN will get to a point its just soulless. he work for your money and thats it. is that what U want? just to please your fucking cock?
First of all...Hi there buddy ,U ok ?
It seems to me your a bit pissed i hope i am gonna settle your thoughts a bit with the things i am gonna say for what i said .
1.I am not blackmailng anyone i don't know how u got that conclusion .
2.The dev probably won't even blink an eye for what i said i think you're moore pissed than him
3.No one is gonna follow my LOGIC cuz i don't have any :KEK: ....and btw i never said anything about making everything vanilla or whatever that's just your assumption.
4.His game never satisfied my cock cuz i never fapped on this but ok ... maybe once when i supported.
Conclusion:
I just wanted to say my opinion but people can understand it differently from what i say but who cares what i say anyway right!! :BootyTime:..and what else i think that's that ...ps.i am not arguing with anyone and u can just ignore my answer and to dev do what u was doing don't mind me thanks !!
And by the way about the Logic thing i think he's making moore Ntr stuff so there that probably that's not my logic but someone elses but i am the bad guy here cuz maybe i didn't paid enough :KEK:

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the thing as a "supporter" u could talk to him. say that u hope that u do more vanilla-scenes.
make him work on that "first" to even it out. but the "blackmailing part" is just bad practice.
also, it could be voting stuff, or that the ntr/nts people are more loud or whatever.
thats part of being one of many people, u need to discuss this things and understand this schedule and all that.
to complain now telling him "forget about my money, u made your own bed" is not a good approach.

the reason Im getting frustrated is because Im sick at home and pissed off at other things.

Reactions: Carlotrejius
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes